Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT088619London : printed for B. Cowse, 1713. ,37,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-the-free-thinkers-By-a-lay-man~~Lay-Man BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140978411, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter To The Free-thinkers. By A Lay-man. Lay-man, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To The Free-thinkers. By A Lay-man. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter to the Free-Thinkers. by a Lay-Man.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140978411
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140978411
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,100 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 25.11.2012 15:15:34
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:08:44
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter to the Inhabitants of Manchester, on the Exportation of Cotton Twist.", von "Mercator" (9781140978404)
- "An Account of the Behaviour of the Late Earl of Kilmarnock, After His Sentence, and on the Day of His Execution. by James Foster. with an Appendix, C", von "Foster, James" (9781140978428)
- "A Letter of Advice, Addressed to All Merchants, Manufacturers, and Traders, of Every Denomination, ... Concerning the Odious and Alarming Tax on Rec", von "Quid, Oliver" (9781140978398)
- "A description of the two albinos of Europe, (one 21, the other 24 years of age) extracted from M. Sassure's Journey to the Alps, in the year 1785, and now published in the Encyclopædia Britannica.", von "Horace Bénédict de Saussure" (9781140978435)
- "A Treatise on Various Subjects: Viz. I. on the Original Purity of Human Nature. ... XI. of Communion with God, ... Wherein Various Difficult Cases o", von "Brine, John" (9781140978381)
- "The Citizen of the World; Or, Letters from a Chinese Philosopher Residing in London to His Friends in the East, by Oliver Goldsmith. ... Volume 2 of 2", von "Goldsmith, Oliver" (9781140978442)