Detailseite wird geladen...
The principles of book-keeping explain'd, ... To which are annexed, two setts of books of fictitious trade, wherein the whole is reduced to practice. By Mr. Alexander Macghie ... - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT127140Edinburgh : printed by James Watson, for the author's relict; and to be sold at her shop, and at most booksellers shops in Town, 1718. ,66,p.,12 leaves,p.,10 leaves,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-principles-of-book-keeping-explaind-To-which-are-annexed-two-setts-of-books-of-fictitious-trade-wherein-the-whole-is-reduced-to-practice-By-Mr-Alexander-Macghie~~Alexander-Macghie BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Principles Of Book-keeping Explain'd, ... To Which Are Annexed, Two Setts Of Books Of Fictitious Trade, Wherein The - neues Buch
The Principles Of Book-keeping Explain'd, ... To Which Are Annexed, Two Setts Of Books Of Fictitious Trade, Wherein The Whole Is Reduced To Practice. By Mr. Alexander Macghie ... Alexander Macghie, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Principles Of Book-keeping Explain'd, ... To Which Are Annexed, Two Setts Of Books Of Fictitious Trade, Wherein The Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Principles of Book-Keeping Explain'd, ... to Which Are Annexed, Two Setts of Books of Fictitious Trade, Wherein the Whole Is Reduced to Practice. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 114097114X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 198 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=10mm, Gew.=363gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Principles of Book-Keeping Explain'd, ... to Which Are Annexed, Two Setts of Books of Fictitious Trade, Wherein the Whole Is Reduced to Practice.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Principles of Book-Keeping Explain'd, ... to Which Are Annexed, Two Setts of Books of Fictitious Trade, Wherein the Whole Is Reduced to Practice.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140971146
ISBN (ISBN-10): 114097114X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,363 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 09.04.2011 10:47:16
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:07:51
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Gates of Hell Opend: In a Dialogue Between the Observator. and Review Dedicated to Aminadab. Written in the Time of the Late Dissolv'd Parl", von "Friend of the Light, Of The Light" (9781140971139)
- "Address of George Washington, President of the United States, and Late Commander in Chief of the American Army, to the People of the United States, Pr", von "Washington, George" (9781140971153)
- "The History of Glasgow, from the Earliest Accounts to the Present Time; With an Account ... of the Different Branches of Commerce and Manufactures Now", von "Gibson, John" (9781140971122)
- "Observations on the Emigration of Dr. Joseph Priestly, and on the Several Addresses Delivered to Him on His Arrival at New York. [Four Lines in French", von "Cobbett, William" (9781140971160)
- "The Speech of Mr. George Kelly. Spoke at the Bar of the House of Lords, on Thursday, the 2D of May, 1723. in His Defence Against the Bill Then Dependi", von "Kelly, George" (9781140971115)
- "Some Account of the Life and Writings of the Late Pious and Learned Mr. James Owen, Minister of the Gospel in Salop.", von "Owen, Charles" (9781140971177)