Detailseite wird geladen...
A sermon; preached at Worship-Street, Shoreditch, October 18, 1795; being a sincere tribute of respect to the memory of the Rev. Samuel Stennett, ... Andrew Kippis, ... and ... Rice Harris, ... By John Evans, ... - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT115777With a final advertisement leaf.London : printed by C. Whittingham; and sold by B. Crosby; Knott; Marsom; and Cottle, Bristol, [1795?]. 38,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preached-at-Worship-Street-Shoreditch-October-18-1795-being-a-sincere-tribute-of-respect-to-the-memory-of-the-Rev-Samuel-Stennett-Andrew-Kippis-and-Rice-Harris-By-John-Evans~~John-Evans BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon; Preached At Worship-street, Shoreditch, October 18, 1795; Being A Sincere Tribute Of Respect To The Memory Of The Rev. S - neues Buch
A Sermon; Preached At Worship-street, Shoreditch, October 18, 1795; Being A Sincere Tribute Of Respect To The Memory Of The Rev. Samuel Stennett, ... Andrew Kippis, ... And ... Rice Harris, ... By John Evans, ... John Evans, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon; Preached At Worship-street, Shoreditch, October 18, 1795; Being A Sincere Tribute Of Respect To The Memory Of The Rev. S Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon; Preached at Worship-Street, Shoreditch, October 18, 1795; Being a Sincere Tribute of Respect to the Memory of the REV. Samuel Stennett, .. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1140922440, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon; Preached at Worship-Street, Shoreditch, October 18, 1795; Being a Sincere Tribute of Respect to the Memory of the REV. Samuel Stennett, ..
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon; Preached at Worship-Street, Shoreditch, October 18, 1795; Being a Sincere Tribute of Respect to the Memory of the REV. Samuel Stennett, ..
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140922445
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140922440
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,100 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 20.09.2011 23:29:37
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:01:58
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Thoughts on Hunting. in a Series of Familiar Letters to a Friend.", von "Beckford, Peter" (9781140922438)
- "A Sermon Preached Before the Honourable House of Commons, at St. Margaret's, Westminster, on Thursday, November 29, 1759. Being the Day Appointed fo", von "Dayrell, Richard" (9781140922452)
- "Rules for Bad Horsemen. Addressed to the Society for the Encouragement of Arts, &C. the Third Edition, with a Preface and Additions. by Charles Thomps", von "Thompson, Charles" (9781140922421)
- "The Christian's Service, Compleated with Honour. a Sermon Occasioned by the Death of the Reverend Caleb Rotheram, D.D. Who Died June 8. 1752. ... Prea", von "Daye, James" (9781140922469)
- "Memoirs of Great Britain and Ireland. from the Dissolution of the Last Parliament of Charles II. Until the Sea-Battle of La Hogue. by Sir John Dalrymp", von "Dalrymple, John" (9781140922414)
- "A Funeral Sermon on Occasion of the Death of the Late Reverend and Learned Mr. Benjamin Robinson, Who Departed This Life April 30, 1724. ... with So", von "Cumming, John" (9781140922476)