Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT099702London : printed for the author: and sold by R. Baldwin, 1755. xix,,328p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-travels-of-Mr-Drake-Morris-merchant-in-London-Containing-his-sufferings-and-distresses-in-several-voyages-at-sea-Written-by-himself~~Drake-Morris BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Travels Of Mr. Drake Morris, Merchant In London. Containing His Sufferings And Distresses In Several Voyages At Sea. Written By Himself. Drake. Morris, Books, History, The Travels Of Mr. Drake Morris, Merchant In London. Containing His Sufferings And Distresses In Several Voyages At Sea. Written B Books>History
The Travels of Mr. Drake Morris, Merchant in London. Containing His Sufferings and Distresses in Several Voyages at Sea. Written by Himself. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 352 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=19mm, Gew.=626gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Travels of Mr. Drake Morris, Merchant in London. Containing His Sufferings and Distresses in Several Voyages at Sea. Written by Himself.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Travels of Mr. Drake Morris, Merchant in London. Containing His Sufferings and Distresses in Several Voyages at Sea. Written by Himself.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140922353
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140922351
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,626 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.07.2010 15:03:43
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:01:58
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Clavis Usur]; Or, a Key to Interest, Both Simple and Compound: Containing Practical Rules, ... to Which Is Added, Rules to Be Observ'd in Estimating t", von "Ward, John" (9781140922346)
- "The History of Dover Castle, by the Revd: Wm: Darell Chaplain to Queen Elizabeth. Illustrated with 10 Views, and a Plan of the Castle.", von "Darell, William" (9781140922360)
- "The History of the Rebellion and Civil Wars in England, Begun in the Year 1641. ... Written by ... Edward Earl of Clarendon, ... Volume the Second.", von "Hyde, Edward" (9781140922339)
- "An historical and critical review of the civil wars in Ireland, from the reign of Queen Elizabeth, to the settlement under King William. ... By John Curry, M.D. In two volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", von "Curry, John" (9781140922377)
- "The History of the Rebellion and Civil Wars in England, Begun in the Year 1641. ... Written by ... Edward Earl of Clarendon, ... Volume the Third.", von "Hyde, Edward" (9781140922322)
- "An Historical and Critical Review of the Civil Wars in Ireland, from the Reign of Queen Elizabeth, to the Settlement Under King William. ... by John", von "Curry, John" (9781140922384)