Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT132087Anonymous. By John Wesley.London : printed by G. Paramore. Sold by G. Whitfield; and at the Methodist preaching-houses in town and country, 1795. 16p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Advice-to-the-people-called-Methodists-with-regard-to-dress~~John-Wesley Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140911910, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Advice To The People Called Methodists, With Regard To Dress. John Wesley, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Advice To The People Called Methodists, With Regard To Dress. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Advice to the People Called Methodists, with Regard to Dress.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Advice to the People Called Methodists, with Regard to Dress.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911913
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140911910
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,059 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 24.09.2012 16:35:50
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:00:55
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Funeral Sermon Occasioned by the Death of the Reverend Mr. James Read; Who Died, August 16. 1755. in the Seventy-First Year of His Age. Preached a", von "Benson, George" (9781140911906)
- "An Address to Protestant Dissenters, on the Origin and Influence of the Regium Donum.", von "Mayo, Henry" (9781140911920)
- "A Legacy to the Church of England, Vindicating Her Orders from the Objections of Papists and Dissenters, ... by the Late Reverend Mr. Luke Milbourn,", von "Milbourne, Luke" (9781140911890)
- "Fate and Force: Or, Mr. Mudge's Liberty Set in a True Light: In Answer to His Sermon Intitled, Liberty.", von "Hallet, Joseph, Jr." (9781140911937)
- "A Legacy to the Church of England, Vindicating Her Orders from the Objections of Papists and Dissenters, ... by the Late Reverend Mr. Luke Milbourn,", von "Milbourne, Luke" (9781140911883)
- "Abrg Des Mmoires Pour Servir L'Histoire Du Jacobinisme. Par M. L'Abb Barruel.", von "Barruel, Abb" (9781140911944)