Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT093752London : printed for F. and C. Rivington; Leigh and Sotherby; Lee and Hurst; Hurst, and Meggit, Wakefield; and the booksellers in Oxford and Cambridge, 1797. 29,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century A-sermon-preached-in-the-church-of-St-John-Baptist-Wakefield-By-the-Rev-Richard-Munkhouse~~Richard-Munkhouse BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon, Preached in the Church of St. John Baptist, Wakefield. by the REV. Richard Munkhouse, ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1140911627, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A sermon, preached in the church of St. John Baptist, Wakefield. By the Rev. Richard Munkhouse, ... - neues Buch
A sermon, preached in the church of St. John Baptist, Wakefield. By the Rev. Richard Munkhouse, ... Richard Munkhouse, Books, History, A sermon, preached in the church of St. John Baptist, Wakefield. By the Rev. Richard Munkhouse, ... Books>History
A Sermon, Preached in the Church of St. John Baptist, Wakefield. by the REV. Richard Munkhouse, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon, Preached in the Church of St. John Baptist, Wakefield. by the REV. Richard Munkhouse, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911623
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140911627
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 18.10.2011 16:31:11
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:00:54
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Gentleman's Library: Containing Rules for Conduct in All Parts of Life. the Fifth Edition, Corrected and Enlarged. Written by a Gentleman.", von "Gentleman" (9781140911616)
- "Counsellor Manners His Last Legacy to His Son. Containing Instructions for His Behaviour and Deportment Among Men, ... Licensed, Octob. 27th by Sir R.", von "Dare, Josiah" (9781140911630)
- "An Historical Journal of the American War. Extracted from the Publications of the Massachusetts Historical Society.", von "Pemberton, Thomas" (9781140911609)
- "Additional Discourses of Mr. Chillingworth. the Fourth Edition.", von "Chillingworth, William" (9781140911647)
- "The Adventures of Five Englishmen from Pulo Condoro, a Factory of the New Company in the East-Indies. Who Were Shipwreckt [Sic] Upon the Little Kingdo", von "Vaughan, Walter" (9781140911593)
- "Nine Sermons: The First Preached Before His Majesty K. Charles I. the Others on Special and Eminent Occasions. by William Chillingwo", von "Chillingworth, William" (9781140911654)