Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT109830Anonymous. By G.P. Bushe. Sometimes attributed to George B. Butler. With a half-title.Dublin : printed for James Williams, 1769. ,43,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Case-of-Great-Britain-and-America-addressed-to-the-King-and-both-Houses-of-Parliament-The-third-edition~~Gervase-Parker-Bushe BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Case of Great-Britain and America, addressed to the King and both Houses of Parliament. The third edition. Gervase Parker Bushe, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Case of Great-Britain and America, addressed to the King and both Houses of Parliament. The third edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Case of Great-Britain and America, Addressed to the King and Both Houses of Parliament. the Third Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 52 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Case of Great-Britain and America, Addressed to the King and Both Houses of Parliament. the Third Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Case of Great-Britain and America, Addressed to the King and Both Houses of Parliament. the Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140874720
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140874721
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,109 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 17.06.2011 03:54:51
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:55:44
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Serious Address to the People of Great Britain. in Which the Certain Consequences of the Present Rebellion, Are Fully Demonstrated. ... the Second", von "Fielding, Henry" (9781140874713)
- "An Address to the People of Great Britain, on the Propriety of Abstaining from West India Sugar and Rum. the Sixth Edition, with Additions.", von "William Fox" (9781140874737)
- "A Comparative View of the Public Burdens of Great Britain and Ireland. with a Proposal for Putting Both Islands on an Equality, in Regard to the Fre", von "Gray, John" (9781140874706)
- "Observations on Some Articles of the Muggletonians Creed: Proposed More Immediately to the Consideration of the Principal of the Modern Muggletonians.", von "Fleming, Caleb" (9781140874744)
- "Four Letters on Important National Subjects, Addressed to the Right Honourable the Earl of Shelburne, ... by Josiah Tucker, ...", von "Tucker, Josiah" (9781140874690)
- "An Impartial Sketch, of the Various Indulgences Granted by Great-Britain to Her Colonies, Upon Which They Have Founded Their Presumption of Soaring T", von "Officer" (9781140874751)