Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT082637Anonymous. By John Mears.London : printed for J. Gray, 1731. ,42p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-catechism~~John-Mears BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140839659, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 50 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A catechism: or, an instruction in the Christian religion, by way of question and answer. In three parts. ... - neues Buch
A catechism: or, an instruction in the Christian religion, by way of question and answer. In three parts. ... John Mears, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A catechism: or, an instruction in the Christian religion, by way of question and answer. In three parts. ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Catechism: Or, an Instruction in the Christian Religion, by Way of Question and Answer. in Three Parts. ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Catechism: Or, an Instruction in the Christian Religion, by Way of Question and Answer. in Three Parts. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140839651
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140839659
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,109 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.10.2012 23:56:46
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:52:26
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Commentary, Practical and Explanatory, on the Liturgy of the Church of England, ... by a Layman, ...", von "Waldo, Peter" (9781140839644)
- "The Church of England's Opinion of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, Being a Paraphrase on the Five First Articles of Her Religion.", von "Weddred, John" (9781140839668)
- "An Essay Towards an Instruction for the Indians; Explaining the Most Essential Doctrines of Christianity. ... Together with Directions and Prayers ..", von "Wilson, Thomas" (9781140839637)
- "The Independent Faith Displayed, in a New Edition and Versification, (with Some Additions, ) of the Answer to the Dialogue, Between Satan and a Berean", von "Forbes, David" (9781140839675)
- "Charles and Allectum. the Memoirs of the Reverend James Thomson, ... in Two Books.", von "Thomson, James" (9781140839620)
- "An Account of the Captivity of Elizabeth Hanson, Late of Kachecky in New-England: Who, with Four of Her Children, and Servant-Maid, Was Taken Captive", von "Hanson, Elizabeth" (9781140839682)