Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT146353Book 1 only; no more published.Edinburgh : printed by Alex. Chapman and Company, for the author; and sold by W. Creech, Edinburgh; Brash and Reid, Glasgow; and A. Brown, Aberdeen; - also by T. Cadell, London, 1791. 109,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Charles-and-Allectum-The-memoirs-of-the-Reverend-James-Thomson-In-two-books~~James-Thomson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140839624, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 116 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Charles and Allectum. The memoirs of the Reverend James Thomson, ... In two books. James Thomson, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Charles and Allectum. The memoirs of the Reverend James Thomson, ... In two books. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Detailangaben zum Buch - Charles and Allectum. the Memoirs of the Reverend James Thomson, ... in Two Books.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140839620
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140839624
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,222 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 18.11.2011 04:22:28
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:52:26
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Hymns and Sacred Poems. Published by John Wesley, ... and Charles Wesley, ... the Third Edition.", von "Wesley, John" (9781140839613)
- "An Essay Towards an Instruction for the Indians; Explaining the Most Essential Doctrines of Christianity. ... Together with Directions and Prayers ..", von "Wilson, Thomas" (9781140839637)
- "The Young Man's Calling: Or, the Whole Duty of Youth. in a Serious and Compassionate Address to All Young Persons ... Together with Remarks Upo", von "Crossman, Samuel" (9781140839606)
- "A Commentary, Practical and Explanatory, on the Liturgy of the Church of England, ... by a Layman, ...", von "Waldo, Peter" (9781140839644)
- "A Funeral Sermon, on the Death of Miss Susannah Harbert, ... Preached on Lord's-Day, May 29, 1785, by William Augustus Clarke, ...", von "Clarke, William Augustus" (9781140839590)
- "A Catechism: Or, an Instruction in the Christian Religion, by Way of Question and Answer. in Three Parts. ...", von "Mears, John" (9781140839651)