Detailseite wird geladen...
[EAN: 9781140839569], Neubuch, MRS. BARBAULD,EDUCATION AND REFERENCE,HISTORY, This item is printed on demand. Paperback. The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century. The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: British LibraryT127920Anonymous. By Anna Laetitia Barbauld. With a final advertisement leaf. London : printed for J. Johnson, 1788. 95, 3p. ; 16 This item ships from La Vergne,TN.
BuySomeBooks, Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 8.67
Paperback, [EAN: 9781140839569], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 772040, Other Religions, 771714, Religious History, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 277549, History, 277544, Religious Studies, 58, Religion & Spirituality, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books
Neuware Versandkosten:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt. (EUR 6.75)
Lessons for children, of three years old. Part II. Mrs. Barbauld, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Lessons for children, of three years old. Part II. Books>Religion and Spirituality, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Versandkosten: EUR 0.00
2010, ISBN: 9781140839569
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-27. Paperback. New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-27
Vir Ventures Inc.
Versandkosten: EUR 2.54
2010, ISBN: 9781140839569
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 5/27/2010 0:00:00
Versandkosten: EUR 2.90
Detailangaben zum Buch - Lessons for Children, of Three Years Old. Part II.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140839569
ISBN (ISBN-10): 114083956X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,195 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 06.07.2010 13:27:14
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 04.07.2015 17:03:24
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Lessons for Children from Three to Four Years Old.", von "Barbauld, Anna Letitia" (9781140839552)
- "Lessons for Children of Three Years Old. Part I.", von "Barbauld, Anna Letitia" (9781140839576)
- "A Funeral Sermon Occasion'd by the Much Lamented Death of Mrs. Martha Michel, Daughter of John Michel, Esq; Of Kingston-Russel. Preach'd at Longbred", von "Banger, Bernard" (9781140839545)
- "Lessons for Children, from Two to Three Years Old.", von "Barbauld, Anna Letitia" (9781140839583)
- "The End of Created Perfection. a Funeral Sermon for the Late Reverend Mr. Samuel Newman. ... Preached at Salters-Hall, June 8, 1735. by John Barker. t", von "Barker, John" (9781140839538)
- "A Funeral Sermon, on the Death of Miss Susannah Harbert, ... Preached on Lord's-Day, May 29, 1785, by William Augustus Clarke, ...", von "Clarke, William Augustus" (9781140839590)