Detailseite wird geladen...
The Christian's manual. In two parts. I. The catechumen: ... II. An introduction to the sacrament: ... To which is added, the communicant's assistant, ... By L. Addison, ... The fifth edition. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT142753Each part has a separate titlepage.London : printed by John Crook, and sold by James Holland, 1719. ,160p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-Christians-manual-In-two-parts-I-The-catechumen~~Lancelot-Addison BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Christian's Manual. in Two Parts. I. the Catechumen: II. an Introduction to the Sacrament: ... to Which Is Added, the Communicant's Assistant, ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1140839098, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 172 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=318gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Christian's Manual. in Two Parts. I. the Catechumen: II. an Introduction to the Sacrament: ... to Which Is Added, the Communicant's Assistant, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140839095
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140839098
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,318 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 09.08.2012 07:49:41
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 02:36:37
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Essay on the Holy Sacrament of the Lord's Supper. Addressed to the Inhabitants of a Populous Parish Near London. by a Layman, ... the Third Editio", von "Waldo, Peter" (9781140839088)
- "Twelve Sermons Preach'd on Several Occasions by ... George Lord Bishop of Bristol.", von "Smalridge, George" (9781140839101)
- "The Evil and Remedy of Scandal. a Practical Discourse on Psalm CXIX. CLXV. by John Barret, ...", von "Barret, John" (9781140839071)
- "Sermons on Various Subjects. by the Late Reverend Mr. James Miller. ...", von "Miller, James" (9781140839118)
- "A Course of Lectures for Sunday Evenings; Containing Religious Advice to Young Persons. ... Fifth Edition. Volume 1 of 2", von "Kilner, Mary Ann" (9781140839064)
- "Sermons, for the Use of Schools and Families. by John Napleton, ...", von "Napleton, John" (9781140839125)