Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT120633Signed and dated: B. B. Collins. Hull, July 28, 1778. With a half-title.Hull : printed by J. Rawson, for T. Browne, . ,22p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-address-to-the-higher-ranks-of-people-in-the-parish-of-St-Mary-Hull~~Bryan-Bury-Collins BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140766155, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An address to the higher ranks of people in the parish of St. Mary, Hull. Bryan Bury Collins, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An address to the higher ranks of people in the parish of St. Mary, Hull. Books>Religion and Spirituality, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An address to the higher ranks of people in the parish of St. Mary, Hull. Bryan Bury Collins, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An address to the higher ranks of people in the parish of St. Mary, Hull. Books>Religion and Spirituality
An Address to the Higher Ranks of People in the Parish of St. Mary, Hull.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Address to the Higher Ranks of People in the Parish of St. Mary, Hull.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140766155
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140766155
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.05.2011 16:47:08
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 05.01.2017 23:19:27
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Believers Baptism: Or, Love to the Antient Britains Displayed. Wherein, the Chief Arguments for Infant Baptism, from the Most Eminent and", von "Keach, Benjamin" (9781140766148)
- "The Good Old Way Sought Out & Defended, in the Discussion of Some Questions, by H. Reverend Robert Shirra, ...", von "Shirra, Robert" (9781140766162)
- "The Nature and Danger of Despising Repeated Reproofs, Considered; In a Sermon Preached at Hanover-Street, Long-Acre, March 11. 1749-50. on Occasion of", von "Allen, John" (9781140766131)
- "An easy introduction to the knowledge of nature, and reading the holy scriptures. Adapted to the capacities of children. By Mrs. Trimmer. The third edition, with additions and improvements.", von "Trimmer, Mrs" (9781140766179)
- "The Light of an Exemplary Life. a Sermon Preach'd at St. Nicholas's Church in Bristol, 1734. ... by the Revd Mr. William Goldwin, ...", von "Goldwin, William" (9781140766124)
- "Religion Represented in a True Light. by Euthelius.", von "Euthelius" (9781140766186)