Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT088987Half-title: 'The Reverend Mr. Goldwin's sermon preach'd at St. Nicholas's church in Bristol, 1734.'.London : printed for William Cossley, bookseller in Bristol, 1734. ,26p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-light-of-an-exemplary-life-A-sermon-preachd-at-St-Nicholass-church-in-Bristol-1734-By-the-Revd-Mr-William-Goldwin~~William-Goldwin BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The light of an exemplary life. A sermon preach'd at St. Nicholas's church in Bristol, 1734. ... By the Revd Mr. William Goldwin, ... William Goldwin, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The light of an exemplary life. A sermon preach'd at St. Nicholas's church in Bristol, 1734. ... By the Revd Mr. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Light of an Exemplary Life. a Sermon Preach'd at St. Nicholas's Church in Bristol, 1734. ... by the Revd Mr. William Goldwin, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Light of an Exemplary Life. a Sermon Preach'd at St. Nicholas's Church in Bristol, 1734. ... by the Revd Mr. William Goldwin, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Light of an Exemplary Life. a Sermon Preach'd at St. Nicholas's Church in Bristol, 1734. ... by the Revd Mr. William Goldwin, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140766124
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140766120
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 30.05.2012 21:44:30
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:43:31
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Sermons, by Samuel Stanhope Smith, D.D. President of the College of New-Jersey. Corrected and Revised by the Author. Copy Right Secured According to a", von "Smith, Samuel Stanhope" (9781140766117)
- "The Nature and Danger of Despising Repeated Reproofs, Considered; In a Sermon Preached at Hanover-Street, Long-Acre, March 11. 1749-50. on Occasion of", von "Allen, John" (9781140766131)
- "An Address to the Roman Catholics of the United States of America. Occasioned by a Letter Addressed to the Catholics of Worcester, by Mr. Wharton, ..", von "Carroll, John" (9781140766100)
- "Believers Baptism: Or, Love to the Antient Britains Displayed. Wherein, the Chief Arguments for Infant Baptism, from the Most Eminent and", von "Keach, Benjamin" (9781140766148)
- "A Caveat Addressed to the Catholics of Worcester, Against the Insinuating Letter of Mr. Wharton. by William Pilling.", von "Pilling, William" (9781140766094)
- "An Address to the Higher Ranks of People in the Parish of St. Mary, Hull.", von "Collins, Bryan Bury" (9781140766155)