Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT116517At head of titlepage : "[Second edition.]".Leeds : printed by Binns & Brown. Sold by J. Binns,  15,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century A-sermon-preached-in-the-parish-church-at-Leeds-on-the-25th-of-October-1798~~John-King Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon Preached in the Parish Church at Leeds, on the 25th of October, 1798, (Being His Majesty's Accession to the Throne. Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1140698095, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preached in the Parish Church at Leeds, on the 25th of October, 1798, (Being His Majesty's Accession to the Throne. Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140698098
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140698095
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,059 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 26.11.2012 01:38:37
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 02:34:34
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Picture of England: Containing a Description of the Laws, Customs, and Manners of England. ... a New Translation.", von "Archenholz, Johann Wilhelm Von" (9781140698081)
- "England's Causes for Thankfulness. a Sermon, Preached on the Day Appointed for a General Thanksgiving, November 1798.", von "Overton, John" (9781140698104)
- "The History of a Voyage to the Malouine (or Falkland) Islands, Made in 1763 and 1764, Under the Command of M. de Bougainville, in Order to Form a Sett", von "Pernety, Antoine-Joseph" (9781140698074)
- "Secret Memoirs of the Court of Petersburg: Particularly Towards the End of the Reign of Catharine II. and the Commencement of That of Paul I. ... Tran", von "Masson, Charles Franois Philibert" (9781140698111)
- "Rural Beauties; Or, the Natural History of the Four Following Western Counties, Viz. Cornwall, Devonshire, Dorsetshire, and Somersetshire. with Additi", von "Botanista, Theophilus" (9781140698067)
- "Secret Memoirs of the Court of Petersburg: Particularly Towards the End of the Reign of Catharine II. and the Commencement of That of Paul I. ... Tran", von "Masson, Charles Franois Philibert" (9781140698128)