Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT091364London : printed for the author, and sold by him and by the booksellers in town and country, 1793. ,21,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Great-Britain-triumphant-Containing-a-full-explanation-of-a-scheme-for-strengthening-and-invigorating-the-British-Navy-By-Thomas-German-Gent~~Thomas-German Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Great Britain triumphant. Containing a full explanation of a scheme for strengthening and invigorating the British Navy, ... By Thomas German, Gent. Thomas. German, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Great Britain triumphant. Containing a full explanation of a scheme for strengthening and invigorating the British Navy, ... By Th Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Great Britain Triumphant. Containing a Full Explanation of a Scheme for Strengthening and Invigorating the British Navy, ... by Thomas German, Gent. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Great Britain Triumphant. Containing a Full Explanation of a Scheme for Strengthening and Invigorating the British Navy, ... by Thomas German, Gent.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Great Britain Triumphant. Containing a Full Explanation of a Scheme for Strengthening and Invigorating the British Navy, ... by Thomas German, Gent.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140689935
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140689932
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,077 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.03.2011 08:12:21
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:35:29
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Remarks on the Letter of Mr. Burke, to a Member of the National Assembly; With Several Papers in Addition to the Remarks on the Reflections of Mr. Bur", von "Lofft, Capel" (9781140689928)
- "Jurieu's Accomplishment of the Scripture Prophecies, Abridged; Principally Those of the Revelation of St. John: Wherein Are Contained Many Things Rela", von "Jurieu, Pierre" (9781140689942)
- "Observations on the Present Alarming Crisis: Addressed to the Nobility and Clergy. by J. Morfitt, ... the Fourth Edition.", von "Morfitt, John" (9781140689911)
- "The Scripture Doctrine Concerning the Coming of Christ Unfolded Upon Principles Which Are Allowed to Be Common to the Jews, Both in Ancient and Modern", von "Nisbett, N." (9781140689959)
- "Reflections on the Case of a Regency. by a Gentleman of Lincoln's Inn.", von "Gentleman of Lincoln's Inn, Of Lincoln's" (9781140689904)
- "A Learned and Complete Commentary Upon the Book of the Revelation. ... by ... James Durham, ...", von "Durham, James" (9781140689966)