Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT090651With a half-title and final advertisement leaf. A Suffolk freeholder = C. E. Stewart.Bury St. Edmund's : printed by J. Rackham. Sold by Brown, London, and all other booksellers, 1796. ,54,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-second-letter-to-Mr-Sheridan-With-strictures-on-the-general-conduct-of-opposition-By-a-Suffolk-freeholder~~Charles-Edward-Stewart Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A second letter to Mr. Sheridan. With strictures on the general conduct of opposition. By a Suffolk freeholder. - neues Buch
A second letter to Mr. Sheridan. With strictures on the general conduct of opposition. By a Suffolk freeholder. Charles Edward Stewart, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A second letter to Mr. Sheridan. With strictures on the general conduct of opposition. By a Suffolk freeholder. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Second Letter to Mr. Sheridan. with Strictures on the General Conduct of Opposition. by a Suffolk Freeholder. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1140689894, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 68 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Second Letter to Mr. Sheridan. with Strictures on the General Conduct of Opposition. by a Suffolk Freeholder.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140689898
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140689894
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,136 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.05.2011 17:19:49
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:35:29
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Ten Minutes Caution from a Plain Man to His Fellow-Citizens. Ten Minutes Reflection on the Late Events in France.", von "Plain Man, Man" (9781140689881)
- "Reflections on the Case of a Regency. by a Gentleman of Lincoln's Inn.", von "Gentleman of Lincoln's Inn, Of Lincoln's" (9781140689904)
- "A Letter to the Right Hon. William Pitt, by the REV. Christopher Wyvill, ... Second Edition.", von "Wyvill, Christopher" (9781140689874)
- "Observations on the Present Alarming Crisis: Addressed to the Nobility and Clergy. by J. Morfitt, ... the Fourth Edition.", von "Morfitt, John" (9781140689911)
- "Plans of Parliamentary Reform, Proved to Be Visionary, in a Letter to the Reverend C. Wyvill, ... by George Croft, D.D. ...", von "Croft, George" (9781140689867)
- "Remarks on the Letter of Mr. Burke, to a Member of the National Assembly; With Several Papers in Addition to the Remarks on the Reflections of Mr. Bur", von "Lofft, Capel" (9781140689928)