Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT100988Anonymous. By John Ireland. With a half-title and two final advertisement leaves.London : printed for J. Wright, 1797. ,79,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Vindici-regi-or-a-defence-of-the-kingly-office-In-two-letters-to-Earl-Stanhope-The-second-edition~~John-Ireland Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Vindiciae regiae; or, a defence of the kingly office. In two letters to Earl Stanhope. The second edition. - neues Buch
Vindiciae regiae; or, a defence of the kingly office. In two letters to Earl Stanhope. The second edition. John Ireland, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Vindiciae regiae; or, a defence of the kingly office. In two letters to Earl Stanhope. The second edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Vindici] Regi]; Or, a Defence of the Kingly Office. in Two Letters to Earl Stanhope. the Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1140689223, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 88 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=172gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - Vindici] Regi]; Or, a Defence of the Kingly Office. in Two Letters to Earl Stanhope. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140689225
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140689223
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,172 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.06.2012 14:34:20
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:35:28
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Advantage of a National Observance of Divine and Human Laws. a Discourse in Defence of Our Admirable Constitution. by a Layman, ... to Which Is Ad", von "Deck, Philip" (9781140689218)
- "Answer of Samuel Horsey, Esq; Governor of the York Buildings Company, to the Misrepresentation of His Conduct, Publish'd in Some of the Daily News Pap", von "Horsey, Samuel" (9781140689232)
- "Observations on the Right Hon. Edmund Burke's Pamphlet, on the Subject of the French Revolution. by Benjamin Bousfield, Esqr.", von "Bousfield, Benjamin" (9781140689201)
- "The Case of Samuel Horsey, Esq; Governor of the York Buildings Company.", von "Horsey, Samuel" (9781140689249)
- "French Aggression, Proved from Mr. Erskine's "View of the Causes of the War;" with Reflections on the Original Character of the French Revolution, and", von "Bowles, John" (9781140689195)
- "An Inquiry Into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations. by Adam Smith, ... in Three Volumes. ... the Ninth Edition. Volume 3 of 3", von "Smith, Adam" (9781140689256)