- 9780872073715 Invitation to Read: More Children's…
- 9780872077829 Children's Literature in the Reading…
- 9780872073876 Children's Literature in the Reading…
Detailseite wird geladen...
With today's emphasis on meeting standards and teaching within a structured curricula, it's often difficult to find time to focus on high-quality literature in daily instruction. Fortunately, in this long-awaited third edition of the bestselling Children's Literature in the Reading Program, you ll discover the creative teaching strategies and practical guidance you need to effectively incorporate high-quality literature into your busy classroom schedule so that your students can learn to read and enjoy doing so. This fully revised edition features all-new chapters written by outstanding educators and children's book authors that reflect the most recent research in the field. Chapters include the most current children's literature, including postmodern picture books, graphic novels, and popular series books. This book will help you select the right books for the right students at the right time, while also breathing life into the literacy curriculum.The International Reading Association is the world's premier organization of literacy professionals. Our titles promote reading by providing professional development to continuously advance the quality of literacy instruction and research. Research-based, classroom-tested, and peer-reviewed, IRA titles are among the highest quality tools that help literacy professionals do their jobs better. Some of the many areas we publish in include: -Comprehension-Response To Intervention/Struggling Readers-Early Lit education,education and reference,elementary education,instruction methods,schools and teaching,teen and young adult,textbooks Instruction Methods, International Reading Association
used Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2009, ISBN: 0872076997
[EAN: 9780872076990], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: International Reading Associatio], Books have varying amounts of wear and highlighting. Usually ships within 24 hours in quality packaging. Satisfaction guaranteed. We are not able to ship internationally. Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Please note that items may contain writing and/or highlighting and may not include CDs, access cards, or other supplementary material. Items ship in quality packaging within 2 business days.
Net Textstore LLC., Lincoln, NE, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 65.65
2009, ISBN: 9780872076990
International Reading Association, 2009-08-18. Paperback. Good. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Ships Fast. 24*7 Customer Service., International Reading Association, 2009-08-18
Versandkosten: EUR 13.12
Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!
Better World Books
International Reading Association. Used - Very Good. Very Good condition. 3rd edition., International Reading Association
Versandkosten: EUR 7.00
Children's Literature in the Reading Program: An Invitation to Read
Detailangaben zum Buch - Children's Literature in the Reading Program: An Invitation to Read
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780872076990
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0872076997
Herausgeber: INTL READING ASSN
Gewicht: 0,408 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 25.11.2009 21:16:34
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 14.07.2017 12:14:54
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "What Research Has to Say about Vocabulary Instruction", von "Samuels, S. Jay" (9780872076983)
- "Building a Foundation for Preschool Literacy: Effective Instruction for Children's Reading and Writing Development", von "Vukelich, Carol; Christie, James" (9780872077003)
- "The Literacy Coach's Game Plan: Making Teacher Collaboration, Student Learning, and School Improvement a Reality", von "Sadder, Maya; Nidus, Gabrielle" (9780872076976)
- "The Psychology and Pedagogy of Reading", von "Edmund Burke Huey, Michael L. Kamil, Elizabeth B. Bernhardt" (9780872076969)
- "Adolescent Literacy, Field Tested: Effective Solutions for Every Classroom", von "Sheri R. Parris, Douglas Fisher, Kathy Headley" (9780872076952)
- "Literacy Tutoring That Works: A Look at Successful In-School, After-School, and Summer Programs", von "Janet C. Richards, Cynthia A. Lassonde, Janet C. Richards, Cynthia A. Lassonde" (9780872076945)