Detailseite wird geladen...
In Methods of Social Study Sidney and Beatrice Webb describe in detail how they conducted their investigations into social history and institutions - from the collection, recording and classification of the data (both documentary and oral), through the processes of hypothesis and analysis, down to the preparation of the final report. The Webbs were in many respects pioneers, and what they achieved and the way in which they achieved it are of an importance that has been increasingly recognised as the passage of times gives us perspective. Their constant concern was to ensure that their work would be 'scientific'. They stress the need in scientific research for complete objectivity, to be achieved in their case by keeping their historical and sociological studies wholly separate from their political writings. Because the first drafts for the book were made by Beatrice in 1921 and the final text was written by Sidney in 1931/2, one can also see expressed here, more clearly than elsewhere, the different temperaments of the two collaborators. Methods of Social Study Webb, Sidney / Webb, Beatrice / Sidney, Webb In this book, Sidney and Beatrice Webb describe in detail how they conducted their investigations into social history and institutions.
Sidney Webb, Beatrice Webb, T. H. Marshall,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by Cambridge University Press Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ Methodology Methods-of-Social-Study~~Sidney-Webb Cambridge University Press In this book, Sidney and Beatrice Webb describe in detail how they conducted their investigations into social history and institutions.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
In this book, Sidney and Beatrice Webb describe in detail how they conducted their investigations into social history and institutions. Methods of Social Study Buch (fremdspr.) Bücher>Fremdsprachige Bücher>Englische Bücher, Cambridge University Press
No. 19916919 Versandkosten:, Versandfertig in 1 - 2 Wochen, AT (EUR 0.00)
Methods of Social Study Author :T.H. Marshall Webb Beatrice Webb Sidney 9780521134590 0521134595, [PU: Cambridge University Press]
new Versandkosten: EUR 0.00
2010, ISBN: 9780521134590
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Cambridge University Press]
Versandkosten:Versand in 15-20 Tagen, , Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Detailangaben zum Buch - Methods of Social Study
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780521134590
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0521134595
Herausgeber: CAMBRIDGE UNIV PR
Gewicht: 0,390 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 22.04.2010 13:33:39
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 19.08.2017 11:19:54
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Learning One-to-One Paperback with CD-ROM", von "Wisniewska, Ingrid" (9780521134583)
- "Shakespearian and Other Essays", von "Smith, James" (9780521134606)
- "Elites in the Policy Process", von "Presthus, Robert; Robert, Presthus" (9780521134576)
- "Mathematics and Statistics for the New Zealand Curriculum Year 11 Workbook and Student CD-ROM (Cambridge Mathematics and Statistics for the New Zealand Curriculum)", von "Anna Brookie, Anne Lawrence, Joye Halford, Robin Tiffen, Jan Wallace, David Greenwood, David Robertson" (9780521134613)
- "The Futures of Europe", von "Wayland Kennet, Kennet Wayland (Editor)" (9780521134569)
- "The Canon of Thomas Middleton's Plays: Internal Evidence for the Major Problems of Authorship", von "Lake, David J." (9780521134620)