Detailseite wird geladen...
1980, ISBN: 0373895070
A tale of two Mikes. . . and the one that got away Once upon a time in the 1980s, a girl named Beau was torn between two Mikes: did she prefer her high-school sweetheart or the sexy stranger she'd picked up in an airport bar? One she eventually married, the other she left behind (and forgot all about, or tried to, anyway). But which Mike did she choose? This delightful tale by the bestselling author or Slightly Single and Slightly Settled alternates between the story of Beau's summer of Mikes and the outcome fifteen years later. . .without giving away which Mike ended up where--in Beau's marriage bed or in her memory. In the "Now" chapters, the former swinging single lives in the 'burbs with a childbirth-traumatized body, an increasingly distant husband and a sad sack maid who isn't much for cleaning. When out of the blue the Mike-not-taken sends her flirty e-mail, she suddenly finds herself back to square one, trying to decide which man is the Mike of her dreams. contemporary,literature and fiction,romance Romance, Red Dress Ink
used Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
1980, ISBN: 9780373895076
- Under her real name (Wendy Corsi Staub) she is a New York Times bestselling author of romantic suspense for Kensington. - Mike, Mike & Me features innovative editorial that contains two stories, one set in the 1980s (a traditional chick-lit story of the heroine's choice between two boyfriends named Mike) and one set in the present (a mommy-lit story of a suburban wife and mother who debates whether to have an affair when the rejected Mike seeks to win her heart a second time). - The author of two previously linked RDI's, Slightly Single and Slightly Settled. Both titles have a very strong sales history with Slightly Single's NSR over 65%. Mike, Mike & Me Markham, Wendy, Red Dress Ink
This delightful tale by the bestselling author of Slightly Single alternates between the story of a woman's summer with two Mikes in the 1980s, her choice between them, and the outcome 15 years later. Original.
Nr. M00373895070 Versandkosten:, 3, DE. (EUR 1.00)
Mike, Mike and Me Mike-Mike-and-Me~~Wendy-Markham Fiction>Fiction>Fiction Paperback, Red Dress Ink
new Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
[EAN: 9780373895076], Fiction|Romance|Contemporary, Fiction|Romance|General, 227 Gramm.
medimops, Berlin, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
Versandkosten: EUR 2.98
Mike, Mike & Me
Detailangaben zum Buch - Mike, Mike & Me
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780373895076
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0373895070
Herausgeber: RED DRESS INK
Gewicht: 0,240 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 30.05.2007 18:10:46
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 24.02.2017 13:19:58
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Technical Hitch", von "Sigaloff, Jane" (0373895089)
- "Couch World (Red Dress Ink Novels)", von "Cathy Yardley" (9780373895090)
- "Bundle of Joy? (Red Dress Ink Novels)", von "Ariella Papa" (9780373895106)
- "Hating Valentine's Day", von "Rushby, Allison" (0373895119)
- "Dating Can Be Deadly", von "Roberts, Wendy" (0373895127)
- "Mim Warner's Lost Her Cool (Red Dress Ink Novels)", von "Messina, Lynn" (9780373895137)