- 9780313068676 Daniel Webster (Zhou, Jinghao)
- 9786130037765 Daniel Webster
- 9781175909923 Daniel Webster (Thomas Treadwell 181…
- 9781175488725 Daniel Webster (Mortimer Melville 18…
Detailseite wird geladen...
Daniel Webster captured the hearts and imagination of the American people of the first half of the nineteenth century. This bibliography on Webster brings together for the first time a comprehensive guide to the vast amount of literature written by and about this extraordinary man who dwarfed most of his contemporaries. This bibliography also provides references to materials on slavery, the tariff, banking, Indian affairs, legal and constitutional development, international affairs, western expansion, and economic and political developments in general. This bibliography is divided into fifteen sections and covers every aspect of Webster's distinguished career. Sections I and II deal primarily with Webster's writings and with those of his contemporaries. Sections III through X cover the literature dealing with his family background; childhood and education, his long service in the United States House of Representatives and in the Senate, his two stints as secretary of state, and his career in law. Section X provides guidance in locating materials relating to his associates. Finally, Sections XI through XV provide coverage of his personal life, his death, historiographical materials, and iconography. History History eBook, ABC-CLIO
Hardback, [PU: ABC-CLIO], Daniel Webster captured the imagination of the American people of the first half of the nineteenth century. This bibliography on Webster brings together a guide to the literature written by and about this extraordinary man. It includes references to materials on slavery, the tariff, banking, Indian affairs, international affairs, and more., Politics & Government
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
2005, ISBN: 0313283087
[EAN: 9780313283086], Neubuch, [PU: ABC-CLIO], Biography & Autobiography|Educators, Biography & Autobiography|General, Biography & Autobiography|Historical, Biography & Autobiography|Reference, New Book.Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days.THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000.
PBShop, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 13.09
Daniel Webster: A Bibliography (Bibliographies of American Notables Series #4) - gebunden oder broschiert
Daniel Webster: A Bibliography (Bibliographies of American Notables Series #4) Daniel-Webster~~Harold-D-Moser Reference>Non-Fiction/Tech Writing>Nonfict/Tech Writing Hardcover, ABC-CLIO, Incorporated
new Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten.
2005, ISBN: 9780313283086
Hardcover, Buch, [PU: Greenwood Press]
Versandkosten:Versand in 10-15 Tagen, , Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Detailangaben zum Buch - Daniel Webster: A Bibliography
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780313283086
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0313283087
Herausgeber: GREENWOOD PUB GROUP INC
Gewicht: 1,442 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 07.10.2007 14:31:20
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 30.12.2017 19:50:04
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Historical Statistics of the States of the United States: Two Centuries of the Census, 1790-1990", von "Dodd, Donald B." (0313283095)
- "George F. Kennan: An Annotated Bibliography", von "Franklin, Laurel F." (0313283060)
- "Small Press: An Annotated Guide", von "Glazier, Loss P." (0313283109)
- "Soviet Security and Intelligence Organizations 1917-1990: A Biographical Dictionary and Review of Literature in English", von "Parrish, Michael" (0313283052)
- "Signals Intelligence in World War II: A Research Guide", von "Sexton, Donal J." (0313283044)
- "Biographical Directory of the Governors of the United States 1988-1994", von "Mullaney, Marie M." (0313283125)