Detailseite wird geladen...
[EAN: 9780273712640], Neubuch, [PU: Pearson Education Limited], BRAND NEW, They Started It!: How to Help Your Children Get on, Sacha Baveystock, Children and siblings will fight, and there's nothing you can do about it! Is this really true? Does it really help children to prepare for the trials of adulthood, or can it do lasting damage? As any parent of more than one child will tell you, competition, jealousy and constant fighting is often a reality. For much of the time it's just playful, but it can be relentless, disruptive and damaging to family life. For some, unresolved childhood conflict can last well into adulthood. But how can parents find ways of keeping the peace, while allowing the natural differences between their children to flourish? This easy-to read and highly informative book helps parents to help their children live alongside each other. Using a broad range of case studies and the real life experiences of both parents and children, readers will understand what it means to be a sibling and the easy-to-follow tips and practical advice will demonstrate how to make family life more manageable for everyone.*How a new baby can impact children and family life *Your child's place in the family and how it can affect their view of the world, their self confidence and their interaction with others *Exploring jealousy and the 'hard done by' attitude *Dealing with fighting, argumenst and squabbles firmly and fairly and what to do if things get out of hand *Promoting and maintaining peace when you're not there to enforce it
THE SAINT BOOKSTORE, Southport, MSY, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 5.18
2007, ISBN: 0273712640, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Pearson Prentice Hall Life, L=22mm, B=137mm, H=216mm, Gew.=299gr, [GR: 27210 - TB/Erziehung/Bildung/Erziehungsratgeber], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: Siblings will fight and there's nothing you can do about it! Is that true? For much of the time it's just playful, but it can be relentless and damaging to family life. For some, unresolved conflict can last well into adulthood. Siblings will fight and there's nothing you can do about it! Is that true? For much of the time it's just playful, but it can be relentless and damaging to family life. For some, unresolved conflict can last well into adulthood.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - They Started It!
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780273712640
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0273712640
Herausgeber: Pearson Prentice Hall Life
Gewicht: 0,299 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 06.02.2008 04:31:10
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 24.11.2011 13:15:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Good Childcare Guide", von "Pereiria, Hilary" (9780273712633)
- "Ain't Misbehavin", von "Antrobus, Laverne" (9780273712664)
- "Financial Times Guide to Selecting Shares That Perform", von "Koch, Richard" (9780273712671)
- "Key Management Models / Key Management Ratios: AND Key Management Ratios, the Clearest Guide to the Critical Numbers That Drive Your Business", von "Steven Ten Have, Ciaran Walsh" (9780273712602)
- "Meals without Tears", von "Conway, Rana" (9780273712688)
- "Handbook of Corporate Finance: AND Finance in a Nutshell, a No-nonsense Companion to the Tools and Techniques of Finance: A Business Companion to ... to the Tools and Techniques of Finance", von "Glen Arnold, Javier Estrada" (0273712594)