Detailseite wird geladen...
"Touch the Future...Teach " has been called " the most reflective book on the market" by reviewers. One that " makes prospective teachers really think about the profession and their impact on it." Written with the express purpose of developing a meaningful understanding of the critical role teachers play in the development of young people, Diaz, Pelletier and Provenzo use six themes as the foundation of their writing: professionalism, values and assumptions, multiculturalism and diversity, standards, linking theory to practice, and ethics and social justice. Through the use of a carefully designed pedagogical plan, the authors involve readers in the considerations and decision-making teachers undergo on a day-to-day basis and stimulate prospective teachers to consider their own future and begin to develop their own professional plan. Provides readers with an honest overview of teachers and their work and inspires prospective teachers to remember that if children represent the future of the world then teachers do indeed "touch the future." Addresses who is Included in the Community of Learners, what the Key Elements of Professional Practice are and How to Evolve As A Teacher. Pre-service and in-service teachers. Touch the Future... Teach! Diaz, Carlos F. / Provenzo, Eugene F., JR / Pelletier, Carol M., Allyn & Bacon
Pearson. Paperback. GOOD. Spine creases, wear to binding and pages from reading. May contain limited notes, underlining or highlighting that does affect the text. Possible ex library copy, thatâll have the markings and stickers associated from the library. Accessories such as CD, codes, toys, may not be included., Pearson
Versandkosten: EUR 7.59
2004, ISBN: 9780205375660
First Look Pictures, 2004-02-17. DVD. Like New. DVD plays perfectly & the case looks good. ex rental., First Look Pictures, 2004-02-17, Pearson. PAPERBACK. 0205375669 Annotated Instructor. Same as the student edition. Cannot guarantee the availability of CD/DVD/Access codes. Ships now if ordered before 2pm CST . New., Pearson
books4U2day, Alliedvision Group LLC
Versandkosten: EUR 31.93
No Synopsis Available Touch the Future... Teach!, 9780205375660, Book, Textbook Books > Education & Reference > Education Paperback, Pearson
new Free Shipping. Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten.
No Synopsis Available Touch the Future... Teach!, 9780205375660, Book, Textbook Books > Education & Reference > Education, Pearson
new Free Shipping Versandkosten:plus verzendkosten, zzgl. Versandkosten
Detailangaben zum Buch - Touch the Future... Teach!
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780205375660
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0205375669
Herausgeber: ALLYN & BACON
Gewicht: 1,111 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 20.04.2007 00:06:58
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 13.10.2017 17:06:35
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Power of Elearning: The Essential Guide for Teaching in the Digital Age", von "Waterhouse, Shirley A." (0205375642)
- "Advanced Placement Psychology Correlation Guide (Valuepack Item Only)", von "Richard Gerrig, Philip Zimbardo" (0205375618)
- "Social Inequality: Forms, Causes, and Consequences, Fifth Edition", von "Charles E. Hurst" (0205375596)
- "Structure of Social Stratification in the United States, The (4th Edition)", von "Leonard Beeghley" (0205375588)
- "Creative Postproduction: Editing, Sound, Visual Effects, and Music for Film and Video", von "Benedetti, Robert; Brown, Michael; Laramie, Bernie" (0205375758)
- "Qualitative Research for Education: An Introduction to Theories and Methods (4th Edition)", von "Robert C. Bogdan, Sari Knopp Biklen" (0205375561)