- 9780141942605 The Mysterious Adventures of Sherloc…
- 9780780791909 The Mysterious Adventures of Sherloc…
- The Mysterious Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Arth…
- The Mysterious Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes: The…
Detailseite wird geladen...
Sherlock Holmes, the great genius of detection, with his assistant Dr Watson, once more attempts to solve the unsolvable. From the extraordinary case of The Resident Patient to the sinister tale of The Crooked Man , Holmes unravels the most challenging of mysteries. Using his astounding methods of deduction, he outwits the most cunning of thieves and most villainous of murderers. Eight intriguing and mysterious adventures from the world's most famous detective, Sherlock Holmes. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930) was born in Edinburgh where he qualified as a doctor, but it was his writing which brought him fame, with the creation of Sherlock Holmes, the first scientific detective. He was also a convert to spiritualism and a social reformer who used his investigative skills to prove the innocence of individuals. Children's & Young Adult Fiction Children's & Young Adult Fiction eBook, Penguin Books Ltd
Latest additions to this series which is the largest range of children´s classics on the market. New B format, cover illustrations and biographical details. Eight adventures of the famous detective Sherlock Holmes feature in this compilation. Holmes and his assistant Dr Watson attempt to solve the unsolvable in such sinister tales as ´´The Crooked Man´´. The stories are complete and unabridged. Schulbuch Bücher>Fremdsprachige Bücher>Englische Bücher>Kinder- & Jugendbücher, Penguin Books Ltd
No. 3463170. Versandkosten:, Versandfertig in 1 - 2 Wochen, DE. (EUR 0.00)
1996, ISBN: 9780140372625
Puffin. Used - Good. 1996 - Paperback - Used - Good - - - Shows some shelf-wear. May contain old price stickers or their residue, inscriptions or dedications from previous owners in first few pages and remainder marks. - Hall Street Books proudly ships from Brooklyn, NY. All orders are processed and shipped within 24 business hours, Mon - Fri. Expedited shipping and tracking available within the US. Hall Street's No-Worry guarantee lets you buy with confidence!, Puffin
Hall Street Books
Versandkosten: EUR 14.61
This book includes further adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson.; Childrens Books>Childrens Fiction>Childrens Classics; Paperback, Penguin Books Ltd
No. 9780140372625. Versandkosten:In Stock, 3 - 5 working days, zzgl. Versandkosten.
Features adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson.; Paperback \ Tony Blundell; Children's > Fiction & true stories > Classic, Penguin Books Ltd
No. 9780140372625. Versandkosten:10671, Despatched same working day before 3pm, zzgl. Versandkosten.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Mysterious Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780140372625
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0140372628
Herausgeber: Puffin Books
Gewicht: 0,191 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 20.01.2007 10:54:48
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 01.11.2017 16:49:20
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Spider Pie (Young Puffin story books)", von "Cassidy, Anne" (9780140372618)
- "Ugly Mug (Young Puffin Story Books)", von "Annie Dalton; Illustrator-Kate Aldous" (0140372636)
- "Daz 4 Zoe", von "Swindells, Robert" (0140372644)
- "Everything a Girl Should Know: About Health, Hair, Skin, Clothes, Periods, Confidence", von "Samantha Rugen, Samantha Rugen" (0140372598)
- "Griselda F.G.M.'S Silver Birthday", von "MARGARET RYAN" (014037258X)
- "A Hodgeheg Story: King Max the Last (Young Puffin story books)", von "Dick King-Smith" (0140372571)