- 9780061236211 Executive Privilege (Margolin, Phill…
- 9780061793202 Executive Privilege (Margolin, Phil…
- 9781436107082 Executive Privilege (Phillip Margoli…
- 9780061562730 Executive Privilege (Margolin, Phill…
- 9780061236228 Executive Privilege (Margolin, Phill…
Detailseite wird geladen...
New York Times bestselling author Phillip Margolin is back, this time with a powerful tale of murder that snakes its way through Washington, D.C.''s halls of power, leading straight to the White House and the most powerful office on earth.When private detective Dana Cutler is hired by an attorney with powerful political connections, the assignment seems simple enough: follow a pretty college student named Charlotte Walsh and report on where she goes and whom she sees. But then the unexpected happens. One night, Cutler follows Walsh to a secret meeting with Christopher Farrington, the president of the United States. The following morning, Walsh''s dead body shows up and Cutler has to run for her life.In Oregon, Brad Miller, a junior associate in a huge law firm is working on the appeal of a convicted serial killer. Clarence Little, now on death row, claims he was framed for the murder of a teenager who, at the time of her death, worked for the then governor, Christopher Farrington. Suddenly, a small-time private eye and a fledgling lawyer find themselves in possession of evidence that suggests that someone in the White House is a murderer. Their only problem? Staying alive long enough to prove it.Executive Privilege, with its nonstop action, unforgettable characters, and edge-of-your-seat suspense, proves once again that Phillip Margolin-whose work has been hailed as frighteningly plausible (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette) and twisted and brilliant (Chicago Tribune)-belongs in the top echelon of thriller writers. Phillip Margolin, Books, Fiction and Literature, Executive Privilege Unabridged Cd Books>Fiction and Literature "New York Times"-bestselling author Margolin is back, this time with a deadly game of intrigue and murder that twists through Washington, D.C.'s halls of power and leads straight to the White House. Unabridged. 10 CDs.
2008, EAN: 0061555835, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Kein Buch! Medienkatalog. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: HARPER COLLINS, L=145mm, B=133mm, H=39mm, Laufzeit=660 Minuten, Gew.=286gr, [GR: 51110 - AUDIO/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Unabridged Audio - Fiction / Suspense & Thriller], Audio-CD, Klappentext: "New York Times"-bestselling author Margolin is back, this time with a deadly game of intrigue and murder that twists through Washington, D.C.'s halls of power and leads straight to the White House. Unabridged. 10 CDs. "New York Times"-bestselling author Margolin is back, this time with a deadly game of intrigue and murder that twists through Washington, D.C.'s halls of power and leads straight to the White House. Unabridged. 10 CDs.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Executive Privilege CD Author :Phillip Margolin 9780061555831 0061555835, [PU: Harper & Row; Collins; HarperCollins]
new Versandkosten: EUR 0.00
Detailangaben zum Buch - Executive Privilege
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780061555831
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0061555835
Herausgeber: HARPER COLLINS
Gewicht: 0,286 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 20.05.2008 10:19:13
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 19.03.2015 13:22:32
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Stronger: Forty Days of Metal and Spirituality", von "Welch, Brian; Head" (9780061555824)
- "It Had to Be You", von "Phillips, Susan Elizabeth" (9780061555817)
- "The Last Oracle", von "Rollins, James" (9780061555855)
- "Washed by Blood: Lessons from My Time with Korn and My Journey to Christ", von "Welch, Brian" (9780061555800)
- "The Mercedes Coffin", von "Kellerman, Faye" (9780061555862)
- "Everlasting - Hörbuch zum Download", von "Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, Sprecher: http://samples.audible.de/bk/harp/001562/bk_harp_001562_sample.mp3" (9780061555794)