2008, ISBN: 1845282957
[EAN: 9781845282950], Neubuch, [PU: How To Books Ltd, United Kingdom], Brand New Book with Free Worldwide Delivery. If you're planning to hold your wedding reception at home,in your village hall or even in a local barn there's a lotmore to think about than if you go the hotel route.You'll need to source and book the marquee and contact hire companies for tables and chairs, crockery and cutlery, table linen, loos, refrigeration, bar facilities, a generator - and more.The good news is that a wedding reception at home can be much more intimate and personal and you are able to be more flexible in terms of timing. You are also better able to control the cost - and with the average wedding totting up at around GBP17,000 in today's market, that's an important consideration.With this book you'll be able to event manage the day yourself so that all the details are covered and everything runs smoothly with the minimum of stress. Alongside all the more general advice and tips you'll find information on:A* Preparing a budget and getting quotations for the marquee or village hall.A* Choosing the menu, including a selection of sample menus.A* If you're cooking yourself, how to prepare and shop for the chosen menus.A* Buying alcohol, planning the bar and finding staff to man it.A* How to hire equipment and gauge quantities of plates, cutlery, serving dishes,and tablecloths.A* How to find good staff and instruct them on their duties.A* Organising the music and ensuring sufficient electrical power.A* Planning the big tidy up afterwards!
The Book Depository, Guernsey, GY, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
2009, ISBN: 1845282957, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: How to Books, 192 Seiten, L=231mm, B=152mm, H=15mm, Gew.=376gr, [GR: 24850 - TB/Praktische Tipps], [SW: - Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: With tips on planning, budgeting and event managing, to make sure all the details are in place. Godsmark is a professional caterer who has organised several home-based wedding reciptions. With tips on planning, budgeting and event managing, to make sure all the details are in place. Godsmark is a professional caterer who has organised several home-based wedding receptions.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Planning a Wedding Reception at Home
Detailangaben zum Buch - Planning a Wedding Reception at Home
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781845282950
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1845282957
Herausgeber: How to Books
Gewicht: 0,376 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 16.06.2008 16:18:24
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.05.2012 11:17:06
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Making a Wedding Speech: How to Face the Big Occasion with Confidence and Carry It Off with Style", von "Bowden, John" (9781845282943)
- "How to Be a Successful Life Coach: A Guide to Setting Up a Profitable Coaching Business", von "Young, Shelagh" (9781845282967)
- "Writing a Report, 8th Edition: How to Prepare, Write and Present Really Effective Reports", von "Bowden, John" (9781845282936)
- "Guide to Good Business Communications, 5th Edition: How to Write and Speak English Well - In Every Business Situation", von "Bennie, Michael" (9781845282929)
- "Spending the Kid's Inheritance: How to Ensure You Have the Time of Your Life in Retirement", von "Hulley, Annie" (9781845282912)
- "Getting Into Films and Television, 9th Edition", von "Robert, Angell" (9781845282998)