Title: A Life''s Remorse. A novel. By the author of Molly Bawn, etc. [Mrs Margaret Argles afterwards Hungerford].Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Anonymous; Argles, Margaret Wolfe; <Original Pub Date> 1890 .<Physical Description> 3 vol. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 012639.g.11. Anonymous, Margaret Wolfe Argles, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, A Life's Remorse. A Novel. By The Author Of "molly Bawn," Etc. [mrs Margaret Argles Afterwards Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Anonymous, Margaret Wolfe Argles,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General A-Lifes-Remorse-A-novel-By-the-author-of-Molly-Bawn-etc-Mrs-Margaret-Argles-afterwards-Hungerford~~Anonymous British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Life's Remorse. a Novel. by the Author of "Molly Bawn," Etc. [Mrs Margaret Argles Afterwards Hungerford]. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 256 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=14mm, Gew.=463gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Life's Remorse. a Novel. by the Author of "Molly Bawn," Etc. [Mrs Margaret Argles Afterwards Hungerford].
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Life's Remorse. a Novel. by the Author of "Molly Bawn," Etc. [Mrs Margaret Argles Afterwards Hungerford].
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241495947
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241495947
Herausgeber: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,463 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.11.2012 06:05:53
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 06:24:28
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Hindu Infanticide. an Account of the Measures Adopted for Suppressing the Practice of the Systematic Murder by Their Parents, of Female Infants; With", von "Moor, Edward" (9781241495930)
- "Nelly Jocelyn, Widow. [A Novel.]", von "Middlemass, Jean" (9781241495954)
- "A Narrative of a Voyage to Surinam; Of a Residence There During 1805, 1806 and 1807, and of the Author's Return to Europe by the Way of North Americ", von "Sack, Albert Von" (9781241495923)
- "The Tiber and the Thames. Their Associations, Past and Present. with ... Illustrations.", von "Anonymous; Bruce, Edward Caledon" (9781241495961)
- "Great Voyagers: Their Adventures and Discoveries.", von "Anonymous" (9781241495916)
- "Voyages and Travels to India, Ceylon, the Red Sea, Abyssinia, and Egypt. 1802, 1803, 1804, 1805 and 1806. [With Plates by Henry Salt.]", von "Annesley, George; Salt, Henry" (9781241495978)