The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT108138Signed on p.40: R. J. Woollen Draper i.e. J. Mackenzie. Pp.-48 contain: 'A list of the cities and towns in France*, wherein the woollen manufacture .. are established' - With a half-title. On the Treaty of Commerce of 1786.London : printed for the author, and sold by J. French, by the booksellers near the Royal Exchange, Pater-Noster-Row, Fleet-Street, &c. &c. &c., 1786. ,48p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-woollen-drapers-letter-on-the-French-treaty-to-his-friends-and-fellow-tradesmen-all-over-England~~woolen-draper-R-J Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Woollen Draper's Letter On The French Treaty, To His Friends And Fellow Tradesmen All Over England. Woolen Draper. R. J., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Woollen Draper's Letter On The French Treaty, To His Friends And Fellow Tradesmen All Over England. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Woollen Draper's Letter on the French Treaty, to His Friends and Fellow Tradesmen All Over England. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Woollen Draper's Letter on the French Treaty, to His Friends and Fellow Tradesmen All Over England.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Woollen Draper's Letter on the French Treaty, to His Friends and Fellow Tradesmen All Over England.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171485100
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171485107
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,122 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 02.02.2011 03:20:27
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:39:43
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Treatise of Raising Our Coin, Taken Out of a Book Written by Mr. J. Lock, Entituled, Some Considerations of the Consequences of Lowering of Intere", von "Locke, John" (9781171485094)
- "A Philosophical and Political History of the Settlements and Trade of the Europeans in the East and West Indies. by the ABBE Raynal. to Which Is Add", von "Raynal, Abbe" (9781171485117)
- "The Spirit of Masonry in Moral and Elucidatory Lectures. by Wm Hutchinson ...", von "Hutchinson, William" (9781171485087)
- "Rudiments of Ancient History, Sacred and Prophane. ... by Way of Question and Answer. Design'd for the Use of Schools. ...", von "Button, Edward" (9781171485124)
- "The Free-Masons Accusation and Defence. in Six Genuine Letters. Between a Gentleman in the Country, and His Son a Student in the Temple. Wherein the W", von "Gentleman in the Country" (9781171485070)
- "A Relation of the Missions of Paraguay. Wrote Originally in Italian, by Mr. Muratori, and Now Done Into English from the French Translation.", von "Muratori, Lodovico Antonio" (9781171485131)