[EAN: 9781171432258], Neubuch, CHARLES PINCKNEY,SOCIAL SCIENCES, This item is printed on demand. Paperback. The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary. The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: Library of CongressW028095Jonathan Robbins was the alias of Thomas Nash. Half-title: Pinckneys letters. Charleston S. C. : Printed by T. C. Cox, Tradd-Street, Dec. 1799. 2, 69, 1p. ; 8 This item ships from La Vergne,TN.
BuySomeBooks, Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.  [Rating: 3 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 9.20
2010, ISBN: 1171432259, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 78 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Three Letters, Addressed to the People of the United States, Which Have Lately Appeared Under the Signature of A South-Carolina Planter. the First, on the Case of Jonathan Robbins. (Paperback) - Taschenbuch
[EAN: 9781171432258], Neubuch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, United States], Brand New Book ***** Print on Demand *****.
The Book Depository, Guernsey, GY, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Three Letters, Addressed to the People of the United States, Which Have Lately Appeared Under the Signature of "A South-Carolina Planter." the First, - Taschenbuch
2013, ISBN: 1171432259
[EAN: 9781171432258], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/03/2013], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from UK. This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLO, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 8.79
Three Letters, Addressed to the People of the United States, Which Have Lately Appeared Under the Signature of "A South-Carolina Planter." the First,
Detailangaben zum Buch - Three Letters, Addressed to the People of the United States, Which Have Lately Appeared Under the Signature of "A South-Carolina Planter." the First,
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171432258
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171432259
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,154 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 06.06.2011 12:22:06
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 23.03.2013 15:19:54
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Strange and Wonderful Predictions of Mr. Christopher Love, ... Who Was Beheaded on Tower-Hill, in the Time of Oliver Cromwell's Government ... Giv", von "Love, Christopher" (9781171432241)
- "The Instability of Humane Greatness, Illustrated and Exemplified in a Funeral Discourse at Braintree April 23. 1738. Upon the Much Lamented Death of t", von "Hancock, John" (9781171432265)
- "The Philanthropist: Or, a Good Twenty-Five Cents Worth of Political Love Powder, for Honest Adamites and Jeffersonians: With the Following", von "Weems, Mason Locke" (9781171432234)
- "Travels Over England, Scotland and Wales. Giving a True and Exact Description of the Chiefest Cities, Towns and Corporations: Together with the Antiqu", von "Brome, James" (9781171432272)
- "The History of the Reformation and Other Ecclesiastical Transactions in and about the Low-Countries, from the Beginning of the Eighth Century, Down to", von "Brandt, Geeraert" (9781171432227)
- "Extracts from a Letter Written to the President of Congress, by the Honorable Arthur Lee, Esquire, in Answer to a Libel Published in the Pennsylvania", von "Lee, Arthur" (9781171432289)