The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Harvard University Law LibraryN003007With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.London : sold by T. Evans, 1770. ,38,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-Kings-Bench-sermon-With-a-dedication-to-Lord-Mansfield-To-which-is-added-a-preface-by-Mr-Stephen~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A King's Bench Sermon. With A Dedication To Lord Mansfield. To Which Is Added A Preface By Mr. Stephen. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A King's Bench Sermon. With A Dedication To Lord Mansfield. To Which Is Added A Preface By Mr. Stephen. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A King's Bench Sermon. with a Dedication to Lord Mansfield. to Which Is Added a Preface by Mr. Stephen. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A King's Bench Sermon. with a Dedication to Lord Mansfield. to Which Is Added a Preface by Mr. Stephen.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A King's Bench Sermon. with a Dedication to Lord Mansfield. to Which Is Added a Preface by Mr. Stephen.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171169277
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171169272
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,100 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 19.09.2011 04:58:29
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:34:11
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Against Popery, Preach'd to the Protestants of Ireland, Now Residing in London, at Their Anniversary Meeting on Octob. 23. 1711. ... by Wil", von "Stephens, William" (9781171169260)
- "Murder Will Out: Or, the Heinous Guilt of Murder and Assasination Laid Open, in a Sermon Upon the 5th of November 1717.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169284)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Anniversary-Meeting of the Sons of the Clergy at St. Paul's Cathedral, on the 13th of December, 1722. by Pawlet St. John, .", von "St John, Pawlet" (9781171169253)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, the Worshipful the Aldermen, and Citizens of London; In the Parish-Church of St. Lawre", von "Bryan, Augustin" (9781171169291)
- "A Letter to Adam Smith LL.D. on the Life, Death, and Philosophy of His Friend David Hume Esq. by One of the People Called Christians.", von "Horne, George" (9781171169246)
- "A Short Abridgement of the Bible, with Reflections and a Catechism of Questions, Intended for the Use of Sunday Schools. the Second Edition.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169307)