The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++National Library of ScotlandN000552London : printed for R. Wilkin, 1713. ,100p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-defence-of-the-doctrines-of-the-Holy-Trinity-of-the-divinity-and-incarnation-of-our-Blessed-Saviour-against-the-Arian-doctrines-revivd-by-Mr-Whiston~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171169027, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 110 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=209gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Defence of the Doctrines of the Holy Trinity, of the Divinity, and Incarnation of Our Blessed Saviour; Against the Arian Doctrines Reviv'd by Mr.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Defence of the Doctrines of the Holy Trinity, of the Divinity, and Incarnation of Our Blessed Saviour; Against the Arian Doctrines Reviv'd by Mr.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171169024
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171169027
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,209 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.07.2011 21:30:56
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:17:04
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Curate of Dorset's Answer to the Curate of Salop's Exposition of the 13th Chapter to the Romans. by Way of Dialogue.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169017)
- "An Attempt to Prove the Godhead of Christ, by Settling the Sense of a Single Text, ... in a Sermon, Preach'd at Norwich, February 27, 1725/6. by Thom", von "Scott, Thomas" (9781171169031)
- "The Doctor No Changeling: Or, Sacheverell Still Sacheverell. Being Observations on a Sermon Preach'd at St. Saviour's in Southwark, on Palm-Sund", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169000)
- "A Full View of the Bishop of Salisbury's Principles; For the Year, MDCCX.", von "Curll, Edmund" (9781171169048)
- "The Holy Bible, with the Apocrypha at Large. Explained and Illustrated with Notes and Annotations, Theological, Moral, Divine, &C. Selected from the M", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171168997)
- "An Answer to the Reverend Dr. Snape's Accusation. by Francis de La Pillonniere, ... with a Preface, by the Lord Bishop of Bangor. the Third Edition.", von "La Pilonnire, Franois De" (9781171169055)