Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT007337Vertical chain lines.London : printed for E. Say; and sold by J. Hilyard, in York, 1747. iv,24p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preached-at-Kensington-on-Wednesday-the-7th-of-January-By-Thomas-Lord-Archbishop-of-York~~Thomas-Herring Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171159889, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Sermon Preached at Kensington, on Wednesday the 7th of January; ... by ... Thomas, Lord Archbishop of York. - Taschenbuch
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Versandkosten:Versand in 10 - 20 TagenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
A Sermon Preached at Kensington, on Wednesday the 7th of January; ... by ... Thomas, Lord Archbishop of York.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preached at Kensington, on Wednesday the 7th of January; ... by ... Thomas, Lord Archbishop of York.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171159889
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171159889
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 23.11.2011 19:50:10
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:16:57
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Preached at the Visitation of the Right Reverend ... John Lord Bishop of Winchester: Held at Kingston Upon Thames, on Thursday, the Twenty-", von "Herring, Thomas" (9781171159872)
- "A Sermon Preached Before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, the Court of Aldermen, the Sheriffs, and the Governors of the Several Hospitals of the", von "Herring, Thomas" (9781171159896)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at Ely-House Chapel in Holbourn; On Thursday June 7, 1716. ... by ... William, Lord Bishop of Ely. the Seventh Edition.", von "Fleetwood, William" (9781171159865)
- "A Discourse Upon the Being of God: Against Atheists. in Two Sermons, Preached in the Church of St. James Westminster, March the 7th and April the 4t", von "Heathcote, Ralph" (9781171159902)
- "The Nature, Possibility and Certainty of Miracles Set Forth; ... a Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, on Sunday, Decemb.", von "Conybeare, John" (9781171159858)
- "A Sermon Preached Before His Grace William Duke of Devonshire, President, and the Governors of the London Hospital, or Infirmary, ... at St. Lawrenc", von "Hayter, Thomas" (9781171159919)