The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT017981With a final advertisement leaf.London : printed for S. Wilmot, in Oxford: and sold by J. and J. Knapton, R. Knaplock, and W. Innys; and by S. Birt, London, 1732. ,28,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-mysteries-of-the-Christian-religion-credible-A-sermon-preachd-before-the-University-of-Oxford-at-St-Marys-on-Sunday-October-the-21st-1722-By-John-Conybeare-The-third-edition~~John-Conybeare Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Mysteries Of The Christian Religion Credible. A Sermon Preach'd Before The University Of Oxford, At St. Mary's, On Sunday, October The 21st, 1722. By John Conybeare, ... The Third Edition. John Conybeare, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Mysteries Of The Christian Religion Credible. A Sermon Preach'd Before The University Of Oxford, At St. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Mysteries of the Christian Religion Credible. a Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, on Sunday, October the 21st, 1722. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Mysteries of the Christian Religion Credible. a Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, on Sunday, October the 21st, 1722.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Mysteries of the Christian Religion Credible. a Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, on Sunday, October the 21st, 1722.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171159834
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171159838
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,091 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.12.2012 06:57:29
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:34:00
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Charge, Delivered at the Ordination of the Reverend Mr. John Sturch, Jun. at Newport, in the Isle of Wight, 21. June 1753. by William Foot. ...", von "Foot, William" (9781171159827)
- "The Case of Subscription to Articles of Religion Considered. a Sermon Preach'd at the Triennial Visitation of the ... Lord Bishop of Oxford: Held at S", von "Conybeare, John" (9781171159841)
- "A Discourse Preached at Berkley Chapel, on the Day of the General Fast, 1761. by John Kidgell, ...", von "Kidgell, John" (9781171159810)
- "The Nature, Possibility and Certainty of Miracles Set Forth; ... a Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, on Sunday, Decemb.", von "Conybeare, John" (9781171159858)
- "Religion and Learning Capable of Being Rendered Mutually Serviceable, or Mutually Prejudicial, to Each Other. a Sermon Preached Before the University", von "Fothergill, Thomas" (9781171159803)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at Ely-House Chapel in Holbourn; On Thursday June 7, 1716. ... by ... William, Lord Bishop of Ely. the Seventh Edition.", von "Fleetwood, William" (9781171159865)