The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT045823From a collection of sermons by Whitefield: catchword on p.20: "Sermon".London : printed for C. Davis, 1739. ,5-30,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Sermon-VI-The-great-duty-of-family-religion~~George-Whitefield Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171159536, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Sermon VI. the Great Duty of Family Religion: Or, Joshua's Resolution Worthy the Imitation of Every Master of a Family. by George Whitefield, . - Taschenbuch
[EAN: 9781171159537], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/10/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 7.67
Sermon VI. the Great Duty of Family Religion: Or, Joshua's Resolution Worthy the Imitation of Every Master of a Family. by George Whitefield, ... - Taschenbuch
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
Sermon VI. the Great Duty of Family Religion: Or, Joshua's Resolution Worthy the Imitation of Every Master of a Family. by George Whitefield, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Sermon VI. the Great Duty of Family Religion: Or, Joshua's Resolution Worthy the Imitation of Every Master of a Family. by George Whitefield, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171159537
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171159536
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 25.07.2011 12:47:47
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 12.12.2014 16:17:03
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Indwelling of the Spirit, the Common Privilege of All Believers. a Sermon Preached at the Parish-Church of Bexly in Kent, on Whitsunday, 1739. by", von "Whitefield, George" (9781171159520)
- "The Heinous Sin of Profane Cursing and Swearing: A Sermon Preached at the Parish Church of St. Nicholas Cole-Abby. by George Whitefield, ...", von "Whitefield, George" (9781171159544)
- "The Foolish and Wise Virgins. a Sermon Preached at Moor-Fields, and Kennington-Common, in the Year MDCCXXXIX. by George Whitefield, ...", von "Whitefield, George" (9781171159513)
- "The Nature and Necessity of Society in General, and of Religious Society in Particular. a Sermon Preached in the Parish Church of St. Nicholas in Bris", von "Whitefield, George" (9781171159551)
- "The Nature of Truth and Falshood; With Some Motives to the Practice of Mutual Sincerity. a Sermon Preached Before the Queen, in St. George's Chapel at", von "Reeves, William" (9781171159506)
- "The Nature and Necessity of Self-Denial: A Sermon Preached at the Parish Church of St. Andrew, Holborn, on Sunday, October 9. 1737. by George Whitefie", von "Whitefield, George" (9781171159568)