The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT013977London : printed for George Keith: and sold by John Eynon, 1762. ,29,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-glory-of-the-gospel-considered~~John-Brine Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Glory Of The Gospel, Considered: In A Sermon Preached At Kettering In Northamptonshire, May 23, 1762. By John Brine. John Brine, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Glory Of The Gospel, Considered: In A Sermon Preached At Kettering In Northamptonshire, May 23, 1762. By John Brine. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Glory of the Gospel, Considered: In a Sermon Preached at Kettering in Northamptonshire, May 23, 1762. by John Brine. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Glory of the Gospel, Considered: In a Sermon Preached at Kettering in Northamptonshire, May 23, 1762. by John Brine.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Glory of the Gospel, Considered: In a Sermon Preached at Kettering in Northamptonshire, May 23, 1762. by John Brine.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171159339
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171159331
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 09.07.2011 02:13:15
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:34:00
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Right to Eternal Glory, Through the Meritorious Obedience of Christ, Proved to Be Consistent with the Absolute Freedom and Sovereignty of Divine G", von "Brine, John" (9781171159322)
- "Publick Worship Set Forth and Recommended in a Sermon Preached at St. Peter's Cornhill, on Sunday the 18th of Octob. 1713. at the Opening of the Said", von "Waugh, John" (9781171159346)
- "The Doctrine of the Cherubim Opened and Explained: In a Sermon Preached at the Ordination of the Reverend MR John Davis, at Waltham-Abbey, August 15,", von "Gill, John" (9781171159315)
- "A Sermon Preached to the Societies for Reformation of Manners, at St. Mary-Le-Bow, on Monday January the 4th, 1724. by ... Edward Lord Bishop of Cov", von "Chandler, Edward" (9781171159353)
- "A Sermon Preached at an Ordination of Deacons. March 5, 1735. ... by John Brine.", von "Brine, John" (9781171159308)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Cambridge, Octob. 31st. 1714. One of the Days Appointed Yearly for Commemoration of Benefactors. by John", von "Waller, John" (9781171159360)