The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryN043526London : printed for B. Dod, 1759. 35,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-brief-exhortation-to-the-holy-communion-With-the-nature-and-measure-of-preparation-concerning-it-By-William-Assheton~~William-Assheton Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Brief Exhortation To The Holy Communion. With The Nature And Measure Of Preparation Concerning It. ... By William Assheton, ... William Assheton, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Brief Exhortation To The Holy Communion. With The Nature And Measure Of Preparation Concerning It. ... By William Assheton, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Brief Exhortation to the Holy Communion. with the Nature and Measure of Preparation Concerning It. ... by William Assheton, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Brief Exhortation to the Holy Communion. with the Nature and Measure of Preparation Concerning It. ... by William Assheton, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Brief Exhortation to the Holy Communion. with the Nature and Measure of Preparation Concerning It. ... by William Assheton, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171154921
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171154925
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 17.07.2011 01:19:53
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:56
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Admonition Against Profane and Common Swearing. in a Letter from a Minister to His Parishioners. ... by ... Edmund Gibson, ... a New Edition.", von "Gibson, Edmund" (9781171154914)
- "The Christian's Way to Heaven: Or, What He Must Do to Be Saved. by a Divine of the Church of England. the Sixth Edition.", von "Divine of the Church of England, Of The" (9781171154938)
- "The Christian Monitor; Containing an Earnest Exhortation to an Holy Life: With Some Directions in Order Thereto. Written in a Plain and Easy Stile, fo", von "Rawlet, John" (9781171154907)
- "The Duty and Doctrine of Baptism. in Thirteen Sermons. by Thomas Bradbury.", von "Bradbury, Thomas" (9781171154945)
- "The Sermons of the Reverend Dr. Jonathan Swift, Dean of St. Patrick's, Dublin. Carefully Corrected.", von "Swift, Jonathan" (9781171154891)
- "An Address, to the People Called Methodists; Concerning the Evil of Encouraging the Slave Trade. by Samuel Bradburn. the Third Edition.", von "Bradburn, Samuel" (9781171154952)