The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT091022London : printed for the author: sold by W. Button; and Mr. Marsden, Colchester, 1796. 23,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-knowledge-of-God-increased-and-his-church-enlarged-A-sermon-preached-at-Great-Coggeshall-Essex-August-2-1796-By-Thomas-Steevens~~Thomas-Steevens Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Knowledge Of God Increased, And His Church Enlarged. A Sermon, Preached At Great Coggeshall, Essex, August 2, 1796. By Thomas Steevens. Thomas Steevens, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Knowledge Of God Increased, And His Church Enlarged. A Sermon, Preached At Great Coggeshall, Essex, August 2, 1796. By Thomas Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Knowledge of God Increased, and His Church Enlarged. a Sermon, Preached at Great Coggeshall, Essex, August 2, 1796. by Thomas Steevens. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Knowledge of God Increased, and His Church Enlarged. a Sermon, Preached at Great Coggeshall, Essex, August 2, 1796. by Thomas Steevens.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Knowledge of God Increased, and His Church Enlarged. a Sermon, Preached at Great Coggeshall, Essex, August 2, 1796. by Thomas Steevens.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171154600
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171154607
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,068 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 17.04.2011 15:05:22
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:55
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Apostles, the Light of the World; And the Obligations Which Ministers of the Gospel Are Under to Follow Their Doctrine and Example. a Sermon, Prea", von "Colquhoun, John" (9781171154594)
- "A Defence of the Discourse of Schism: In Answer to Those Objections, Which Mr. Shepherd Has Made in His Three Sermons of Separation, &C. by Tho. Ben", von "Bennet, Thomas" (9781171154617)
- "A Sermon, by the REV. James Arkle, Preached in the Church of Castletown, on Thursday, December 19. 1799. a Day Devoted ... to Fasting, Humiliation,", von "Arkle, James" (9781171154587)
- "A Short and Easie Method with the Deists, Wherein the Certainity of the Christian Religion Is Demonstrated by Infallible Proof from Four Rules, Whic", von "Leslie, Charles" (9781171154624)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Commission in November 1733. from the Following Texts of Scripture, Viz. Malachi III. 16. John XVI. 2. Galat. VI. 1, 2.", von "Lay-Elder" (9781171154570)
- "Our Lord Jesus Christ God-Man: With a Vindication of His Proper Godhead. by James Reid, ...", von "Reid, James, Jr." (9781171154631)