The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT042773London : printed for J. Gray, 1729. 48p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-proper-regulations-of-religious-zeal-A-sermon-preached-on-Wednesday-Nov-27-1728-At-the-evening-lecture-in-the-old-jury-By-George-Smyth-MA~~George-Smyth Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Proper Regulations Of Religious Zeal. A Sermon Preached On Wednesday, Nov. 27, 1728. At The Evening Lecture In The Old Jury. By George Smyth, M.a. George Smyth, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Proper Regulations Of Religious Zeal. A Sermon Preached On Wednesday, Nov. 27, 1728. At The Evening Lecture In The Old Jury. B Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Proper Regulations of Religious Zeal. a Sermon Preached on Wednesday, Nov. 27, 1728. at the Evening Lecture in the Old Jury. by George Smyth, M.A. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Proper Regulations of Religious Zeal. a Sermon Preached on Wednesday, Nov. 27, 1728. at the Evening Lecture in the Old Jury. by George Smyth, M.A.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Proper Regulations of Religious Zeal. a Sermon Preached on Wednesday, Nov. 27, 1728. at the Evening Lecture in the Old Jury. by George Smyth, M.A.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171154464
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171154461
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,113 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.04.2011 02:12:25
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:55
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Thanksgiving Sermon Preached at Little St. Helen's, to the Society That Support the Lord's Day Morning Lecture There: On the First of August, 1744", von "Spilsbury, Francis" (9781171154457)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Honourable House of Commons, at S. Margaret's, Westminster, on Wednesday the 29th of May, 1717. Being the Day of Public", von "Snape, Andrew" (9781171154471)
- "A View of the Great Encomiums and Praises, Attributed to Our Holy Mother, the Church of England, ... in a Letter from Gaius Seius, to Lucius Titius,", von "Gaius Seius, Seius" (9781171154440)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Most Reverend the Archbishop, and the Right Reverend the Bishops, and the Clergy of the Province of Canterbury, Assembl", von "Stanhope, George" (9781171154488)
- "A treatise on the nature and constitution of the Christian Church, wherein are set forth the form of its government, and the limits of our obedience A ... Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge.", von "Stevens, William" (9781171154433)
- "Christianity the Only True Comfort for Troubled Minds. a Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen in Her Chapel Royal at St. James's. Sunday November the 3D 1", von "Stanhope, George" (9781171154495)