The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT072811Signed at end: P.C. With a half-title.London : printed for T. Payne, 1732. 30p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-letter-to-the-Right-Reverend-the-Lord-Bishop-of-Chichester-Occasiond-by-His-Lordships-sermon-on-January-30-1732-The-second-edition~~P-P-C Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Letter To The Right Reverend The Lord Bishop Of Chichester. Occasion'd By His Lordship's Sermon On January 30. 1732. The Second Edition. P. C., Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Letter To The Right Reverend The Lord Bishop Of Chichester. Occasion'd By His Lordship's Sermon On January 30. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Letter to the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Chichester. Occasion'd by His Lordship's Sermon on January 30. 1732. the Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter to the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Chichester. Occasion'd by His Lordship's Sermon on January 30. 1732. the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter to the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Chichester. Occasion'd by His Lordship's Sermon on January 30. 1732. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171154303
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171154305
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.11.2012 22:01:16
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:55
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter to the Author of the Defence of the Bishop of Chichester's Sermon Upon King Charles's Martyrdom. the Second Edition.", von "P. C. , C." (9781171154297)
- "A Letter from Edinburgh to Dr. Sherlock, Rectifying the Committee's Notions of Sincerity. Defending the Whole of the B. of Bangor's Doctrine the Thi", von "Legh, George" (9781171154310)
- "A Comparison Between the Doctrines Taught by the Clergy of the Church of England, and the Doctrines Taught by Whitefield, Seagrave, and Others; ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171154280)
- "A Letter from Edinburgh to Dr. Sherlock, Rectifying the Committee's Notions of Sincerity. Defending the Whole of the B. of Bangor's Doctrine: With a", von "Legh, George" (9781171154327)
- "A Letter from an Old Cavalier, to the Reverend Mr. Thomas Wingfield, on Occasion of His Sermon at St. Paul's, on the 30th of January Last.", von "Philocarolus" (9781171154273)
- "Reflections on the Clergy of the Established Church.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171154334)