The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT014188The author of the Short Method with the Deists = Charles Leslie. In this edition the ornament on the titlepage depicts an Indian's head flanked by tendrils, and the edition statement is set in Roman type. In: 'The truth of Christianity demonstrated. WitLondon : printed for Geo. Strahan, 1726. 43,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-dissertation-concerning-private-judgment-and-authority-By-the-author-of-the-Short-method-with-the-Deists-The-third-edition-corrected~~Charles-Leslie Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Dissertation Concerning Private Judgment And Authority. By The Author Of The Short Method With The Deists. The Third Edition Corrected. Charles Leslie, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Dissertation Concerning Private Judgment And Authority. By The Author Of The Short Method With The Deists. The Third Edition Cor Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Dissertation Concerning Private Judgment and Authority. by the Author of the Short Method with the Deists. the Third Edition Corrected. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Dissertation Concerning Private Judgment and Authority. by the Author of the Short Method with the Deists. the Third Edition Corrected.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Dissertation Concerning Private Judgment and Authority. by the Author of the Short Method with the Deists. the Third Edition Corrected.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171154143
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171154143
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,122 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 17.04.2011 14:44:17
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:55
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Answer of the Earl of Nottingham to Mr. Whiston's Letter to Him, Concerning the Eternity of the Son of God, and of the Holy Ghost. the Sixth Editi", von "Finch, Daniel" (9781171154136)
- "Free Thoughts on the Late Application of Some Dissenting Ministers to Parliament; In a Letter to the REV. ******* ... by Edward Hitchin, ...", von "Hitchin, Edward" (9781171154150)
- "The Safety of a True Christian. Being the Substance of a Discourse Delivered in London, in the Year 1744. by John Cennick. the Third Edition.", von "Cennick, John" (9781171154129)
- "A Calm and Plain Answer to the Enquiry, Why Are You a Dissenter from the Church of England? ... by the Author of the Dissenting Gentleman's Letters", von "Towgood, Micaiah" (9781171154167)
- "The Linsey-Woolsey Garment. Being the Substance of a Discourse Delivered at Drumargen in the County of Antrim, in Ireland, in the Year 1754. by John C", von "Cennick, John" (9781171154112)
- "A Vindication of the Protestant Dissenting Ministers, with Regard to Their Late Application to Parliament. by Andrew Kippis, ...", von "Kippis, Andrew" (9781171154174)