The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT004663Anonymous. By Richard Shepherd.London : printed for W. Flexney, 1771. ,vii,,13,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-requisition-of-subscription-to-the-thirty-nine-articles-and-liturgy-of-the-Church-of-England-not-inconsistent-with-Christian-liberty~~R-Shepherd Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Requisition Of Subscription To The Thirty-nine Articles And Liturgy Of The Church Of England Not Inconsistent With Christian Liberty: A Sermon. R. Shepherd, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Requisition Of Subscription To The Thirty-nine Articles And Liturgy Of The Church Of England Not Inconsistent With Christian L Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Requisition of Subscription to the Thirty-Nine Articles and Liturgy of the Church of England Not Inconsistent with Christian Liberty: A Sermon. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Requisition of Subscription to the Thirty-Nine Articles and Liturgy of the Church of England Not Inconsistent with Christian Liberty: A Sermon.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Requisition of Subscription to the Thirty-Nine Articles and Liturgy of the Church of England Not Inconsistent with Christian Liberty: A Sermon.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171141969
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171141963
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 20.05.2011 16:05:18
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:44
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Influence of Example: A Sermon, Preached at Duke Street Chapel. by the Reverend R. Shepherd, ...", von "Shepherd, R." (9781171141952)
- "A Sermon, Preached at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, London, Before His Majesty, and Both Houses of Parliament, on Thursday, April 23d, 1789, Bei", von "Porteus, Beilby" (9781171141976)
- "A Sermon, Preached at Park-Street Chapel, on the 19th of April, 1793: Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast. by James Scott, ...", von "Scott, James" (9781171141945)
- "A Sermon, Preached in the Parish Church of Hanwell, in the County of Middlesex, on Sunday, July 22, 1798, Before the Members of the Voluntary Armed", von "Glasse, George Henry" (9781171141983)
- "The Duty of Relieving the French Refugee Clergy Stated and Recommended. a Sermon, Preached in the Parish Church of Droxford, Hants, on Sunday, May 26,", von "Chelsum, James" (9781171141938)
- "A Sermon, Preached Before the Oxford Loyal Volunteers, on Friday, July 27, 1798, at the Presentation of Their Colours by Lady Mackworth, ... by W. F", von "Finch, William" (9781171141990)