The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT064641Anonymous. By Catherine Talbot. With a half-title.London : printed for John and Francis Rivington, 1770. ,55,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Reflections-on-the-seven-days-of-the-week~~Catherine-Talbot Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171141572, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 66 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Reflections On The Seven Days Of The Week. Catherine Talbot, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Reflections On The Seven Days Of The Week. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Reflections on the Seven Days of the Week.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Reflections on the Seven Days of the Week.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171141570
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171141572
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,136 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.04.2012 17:14:47
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:44
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Meditations in the Seasons Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. by the REV. Robert Preston, M.A.", von "Preston, Robert" (9781171141563)
- "A Narrative of the Lord's Wonderful Dealings with John Marrant, a Black, (Now Going to Preach the Gospel in Nova-Scotia) Born in New-York, in North-", von "Marrant, John" (9781171141587)
- "The Divine Character of Christ Considered and Vindicated. in a Series of Dialogues on That Interesting and Important Subject. ... by John Beatson.", von "Beatson, John" (9781171141556)
- "Methodism Set Forth and Defended, in a Sermon, on Acts XXVIII.22. Preached at the Opening of Portland-Chapel, Bristol, August 26, 1792. by Samuel Brad", von "Bradburn, Samuel" (9781171141594)
- "Two Short Catechisms Mutually Connected; The Questions of the Former Being Generally Supposed and Omitted in the Latter. ... by John Brown, ... the Ei", von "Brown, John" (9781171141549)
- "A Sermon on Bankruptcy, Stopping Payment, and the Justice of Paying Our Debts, Preached at Various Churches in the City, by the REV. William Scott,", von "Scott, William" (9781171141600)