The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT014209London : printed for the author; and sold by W. Brown, 1779. viii,115,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-friendly-address-to-the-Jews-in-general-in-a-series-of-letters~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 117114153X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 130 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=245gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Friendly Address To The Jews In General, In A Series Of Letters. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Friendly Address To The Jews In General, In A Series Of Letters. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Friendly Address to the Jews in General, in a Series of Letters.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Friendly Address to the Jews in General, in a Series of Letters.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171141532
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117114153X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,245 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.10.2011 19:51:18
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:44
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Excellency of Human Understanding, an Argument That the Regular Use of Reason Is Not Contrary to the Veneration Due to Holy Scripture, ... in Answ", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171141525)
- "Two Short Catechisms Mutually Connected; The Questions of the Former Being Generally Supposed and Omitted in the Latter. ... by John Brown, ... the Ei", von "Brown, John" (9781171141549)
- "The Pretences for the Present Rebellion, Considered. in a Sermon Preach'd at St. Katherine Cree-Church and All-Hallows Barkin, on Octob. 16. 1715. by", von "Lambe, Charles" (9781171141518)
- "The Divine Character of Christ Considered and Vindicated. in a Series of Dialogues on That Interesting and Important Subject. ... by John Beatson.", von "Beatson, John" (9781171141556)
- "The Practical Improvement of Christmas-Day. a Sermon Preach'd at the Reverend Mr. Shower's, in the Old-Jewry, December the 25th, 1706. by Benjamin Rob", von "Robinson, Benjamin" (9781171141501)
- "Meditations in the Seasons Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. by the REV. Robert Preston, M.A.", von "Preston, Robert" (9781171141563)