The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT098402London : printed by Henry Cock; and sold at the Lock-Hospital, 1794. viii,,204p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-collection-of-psalms-and-hymns-extracted-from-various-authors-and-published-by-the-Reverend-Mr-Madan-The-thirteenth-edition~~Martin-Madan Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Collection Of Psalms And Hymns, Extracted From Various Authors, And Published By The Reverend Mr. Madan. The Thirteenth Edition. Martin Madan, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Collection Of Psalms And Hymns, Extracted From Various Authors, And Published By The Reverend Mr. Madan. The Thirteenth Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Collection of Psalms and Hymns, Extracted from Various Authors, and Published by the Reverend Mr. Madan. the Thirteenth Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 228 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=413gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Collection of Psalms and Hymns, Extracted from Various Authors, and Published by the Reverend Mr. Madan. the Thirteenth Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Collection of Psalms and Hymns, Extracted from Various Authors, and Published by the Reverend Mr. Madan. the Thirteenth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171126348
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171126344
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,413 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 11.11.2012 12:42:22
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:32
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Devout Christian's Companion. Being a Compleat Manual of Devotions, Fitted for Most of the Concerns of Human Life: Collected from the Works of Abp", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171126331)
- "A Short and Easy Method of Prayer. Translated from the French of Madam J.M.B. de La Mothe Guion, by Thomas Digby Brooke.", von "Guyon, Jeanne Marie Bouvier De La Motte" (9781171126355)
- "An Abstract from the Works of John Hutchinson, Esq; Being a Summary of His Discoveries in Philosophy and Divinity. the Second Edition, Corrected.", von "Hutchinson, John" (9781171126324)
- "The Beauties of Methodism, Selected from the Works of the Reverend John Wesley, ... to Which Is Prefixed, the Life of the Author.", von "Wesley, John" (9781171126362)
- "An Effectual Remedy Against the Fear of Death. by John Norris, ...", von "Norris, John" (9781171126317)
- "A discourse on Christian perfection, written to a person of great note, by the Archbishop of Cambray: to which is added a treatise on dejection or lowness of spirits, by the same author.", von "François de Salignac de La Mo Fénelon" (9781171126379)