The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)N023181London : printed by H. Hills. For the benefit of the poor, . 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-before-the-House-of-Lords-at-the-Abbey-Church-in-Westminster-on-Friday-Jan-30-1707-8-By-William-Lord-Bishop-of-Lincoln~~William-Wake Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon Preach'd Before The House Of Lords, At The Abbey-church In Westminster, On Friday, Jan. 30. 1707/8. By ... William Lord Bishop Of Lincoln. William Wake, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd Before The House Of Lords, At The Abbey-church In Westminster, On Friday, Jan. 30. 1707/8. By ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd Before the House of Lords, at the Abbey-Church in Westminster, on Friday, Jan. 30. 1707/8. by ... William Lord Bishop of Lincoln. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd Before the House of Lords, at the Abbey-Church in Westminster, on Friday, Jan. 30. 1707/8. by ... William Lord Bishop of Lincoln.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd Before the House of Lords, at the Abbey-Church in Westminster, on Friday, Jan. 30. 1707/8. by ... William Lord Bishop of Lincoln.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171078449
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171078447
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.10.2012 23:32:59
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:32:23
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "PR]Cipuorum Theologi] Capitum Enchiridion Didacticum: Cum Appendicula Practica de Coena Domini. ... Auctore T. Tullio, ... Editio Sexta, Postremum Nun", von "Tullie, Thomas" (9781171078432)
- "The Guilt, Mischief, and Aggravations of Censure: Set Forth in a Sermon Preach'd in St. George's Chapel, Within Her Majesty's Castle of Windsor, on Su", von "Goddard, Tho" (9781171078456)
- "The Psalms of David, Imitated in the Language of the New Testament, and Applied to the Christian State and Worship. by I. Watts, D.D. a New Edition.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171078425)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen, at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, London, on the 23d of August, 1705. Being the Thanksgiving-Day for the Late", von "Willis, Richard" (9781171078463)
- "Isaiah. a New Translation; With a Preliminary Dissertation, and Notes Critical, Philological, and Explanatory. by Robert Lowth, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171078418)
- "A Good Magistrate a Publick Blessing. Proved in a Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor and the Aldermen of the City of London,", von "Skerret, R." (9781171078470)