The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT014203The author of Deism refuted = Charles Leslie. Originally published as 'A short and easie method with the Jews'.London : printed in the year, 1755. 140p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-case-of-the-Jews-considered-with-respect-to-Christianity-By-the-author-of-Deism-refuted~~Charles-Leslie Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171077963, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 148 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=277gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Case Of The Jews, Considered With Respect To Christianity. By The Author Of Deism Refuted. - neues Buch
The Case Of The Jews, Considered With Respect To Christianity. By The Author Of Deism Refuted. Charles Leslie, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Case Of The Jews, Considered With Respect To Christianity. By The Author Of Deism Refuted. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Case of the Jews, Considered with Respect to Christianity. by the Author of Deism Refuted.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Case of the Jews, Considered with Respect to Christianity. by the Author of Deism Refuted.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171077961
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171077963
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,277 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.12.2011 17:23:15
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:32:22
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Just Published, a Sermon, Preached at the Tabernacle, London, May 22, 1796. by the REV. Samuel Lyndal, on Taking His Leave. Taken in Short Hand by A.", von "Lyndall, Samuel" (9781171077954)
- "A True and Authentic Account of the Conversion of a Quaker to Christianity, and of Her Behaviour on Her Death-Bed. by the Late Reverend and Learned", von "Leslie, Charles" (9781171077978)
- "National Ingratitude Exemplified, in the Case of Gideon, and His Family; And Applied to the Present Times. a Sermon Preach'd in Little-Wild-Street Nov", von "Stennett, Joseph" (9781171077947)
- "Twelve Discourses, Delivered Chiefly at the Meeting-House of the People Called Quakers, in the Park, Southwark. by the Late Thomas Letchworth.", von "Letchworth, Thomas" (9781171077985)
- "The Great Duty of Frequenting the Christian Sacrifice, and the Nature of the Preparation Required: With Suitable Devotions. Partly Collected from the", von "Nelson, Robert" (9781171077930)
- "Letters to Dr. Priestley, in Answer to Those He Addressed to the Jews; Inviting Them to an Amicable Discussion of the Evidences of Christianity. the T", von "Levi, David" (9781171077992)