The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT105438London : printed by Henry Fry: and sold at No.7, Turnham-Place, Curtain-Road, Shoreditch, . 24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171077955, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Just Published, a Sermon, Preached at the Tabernacle, London, May 22, 1796. by the REV. Samuel Lyndal, on Taking His Leave. Taken in Short Hand by A.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Just Published, a Sermon, Preached at the Tabernacle, London, May 22, 1796. by the REV. Samuel Lyndal, on Taking His Leave. Taken in Short Hand by A.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171077954
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171077955
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.07.2012 07:06:10
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:15:42
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "National Ingratitude Exemplified, in the Case of Gideon, and His Family; And Applied to the Present Times. a Sermon Preach'd in Little-Wild-Street Nov", von "Stennett, Joseph" (9781171077947)
- "The Case of the Jews, Considered with Respect to Christianity. by the Author of Deism Refuted.", von "Leslie, Charles" (9781171077961)
- "The Great Duty of Frequenting the Christian Sacrifice, and the Nature of the Preparation Required: With Suitable Devotions. Partly Collected from the", von "Nelson, Robert" (9781171077930)
- "A True and Authentic Account of the Conversion of a Quaker to Christianity, and of Her Behaviour on Her Death-Bed. by the Late Reverend and Learned", von "Leslie, Charles" (9781171077978)
- "An Introduction to the Knowledge of Medals. by the Late REV. David Jennings, D.D. the Second Edition.", von "Jennings, David" (9781171077923)
- "Twelve Discourses, Delivered Chiefly at the Meeting-House of the People Called Quakers, in the Park, Southwark. by the Late Thomas Letchworth.", von "Letchworth, Thomas" (9781171077985)