The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT016202London : printed and sold by J. Downing, 1726. 31,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-advantage-of-employing-the-poor-in-useful-labour-In-a-sermon-preached-at-St-Marys-in-Beverley-October-10-1725-By-Sam-Johnston-The-second-edition~~Sam-Johnston Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Advantage Of Employing The Poor In Useful Labour, ... In A Sermon Preached At St. Mary's In Beverley, October 10. 1725. ... By Sam. Johnston, ... The Second Edition. Sam. Johnston, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Advantage Of Employing The Poor In Useful Labour, ... In A Sermon Preached At St. Mary's In Beverley, October 10. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Advantage of Employing the Poor in Useful Labour, ... in a Sermon Preached at St. Mary's in Beverley, October 10. 1725. ... by Sam. Johnston, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Advantage of Employing the Poor in Useful Labour, ... in a Sermon Preached at St. Mary's in Beverley, October 10. 1725. ... by Sam. Johnston, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Advantage of Employing the Poor in Useful Labour, ... in a Sermon Preached at St. Mary's in Beverley, October 10. 1725. ... by Sam. Johnston, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171077701
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117107770X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 11.12.2011 23:07:47
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:32:22
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Christian's Memorial for the Exercise of Charity, Deliver'd in a Discourse January the 1st, 1726. for the Benefit of the Charity-School in Gravel-", von "Price, Samuel" (9781171077695)
- "A Plain Sermon to a Countrey-Parish in the Diocese of Norwich. Preached August 1st, 1725.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171077718)
- "I Am Not Ashamed of the Gospel of Christ. a Sermon Preached Before His Majesty's High Commissioner to the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland i", von "Gibson, Archibald" (9781171077688)
- "The Powerful Influence of Examples Upon the Principles and Morals of Mankind Consider'd in a Sermon Preach'd at the Churches of St. Peter's and St. Jo", von "Brereton, Thomas" (9781171077725)
- "A Sermon on Submission to Divine Chastisements. by Samuel Savage.", von "Savage, Samuel" (9781171077671)
- "Human] Doctrin] Usus & Commendatio. Concio Ad Clerum Habita in Templo Beat] Mari] Cantabrigi]. 24to Die Julii, 1719. Autore Pawlet St. John, S.T.P.", von "St John, Pawlet" (9781171077732)