Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT132800Preface signed: L. B., i.e. Luke Booker. Pp.-160 contain the 'Supplement'. The 'Index to the Supplement' is paginated [i], 66-68 and its page references are to another edition of the Supplement paginated , 1-63.Dudley : printed by John Rann, 1796. xii,160,,66-68p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Select-Psalms-and-hymns-for-the-use-of-churches-in-Dudley-c-The-second-edition-To-which-is-added-a-supplement~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171077572, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 180 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=10mm, Gew.=331gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Select Psalms and Hymns for the Use of Churches in Dudley, &C. the Second Edition. to Which Is Added a Supplement. - Taschenbuch
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
Select Psalms and Hymns for the Use of Churches in Dudley, &C. the Second Edition. to Which Is Added a Supplement.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Select Psalms and Hymns for the Use of Churches in Dudley, &C. the Second Edition. to Which Is Added a Supplement.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171077572
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171077572
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,331 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.03.2011 23:39:51
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:15:42
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Shorter Catechism of the Reverend Assembly of Divines, with the Proofs Thereof, Out of the Scriptures in Words at Length", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171077565)
- "A Sermon, Preached on Christmas-Day, 1787, on the Field of the Battle of Kudguah, Before Colonel Knudson and a Grand Detachment. by D. MacKinnon, D.", von "MacKinnon, Donald" (9781171077589)
- "The Shorter Catechism of the Reverend Assembly of Divines, with Proofs Thereof Out of the Scriptures in Words at Length. ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171077558)
- "British Valour Triumphing Over French Courage: Under the Conduct of the Duke of Marlborough, ... Set Forth in Some Discourses on the Victories Obtaine", von "Mackqueen, John" (9781171077596)
- "The Shorter Catechism of the Reverend Assembly of Divines, with the Proofs Thereof Out of the Scriptures, in Words at Length", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171077541)
- "Enchiridion ecclesiasticum, in usum eorum qui studiis divinis sese sunt dedituri: seu theses in plurimos articulos Ecclesiæ anglicanæ, una cum ... Autore H. E. Holder. (Latin Edition)", von "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781171077602)