The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT054439Bath : printed by Thomas Boddely, . 28p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-excellency-of-our-constitution-in-church-and-state~~Duel-Taylor Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Excellency Of Our Constitution In Church And State: A Sermon Preach'd ... At The Abbey-church, On Friday, October 18, 1754, ... By Duel Taylor, ... Duel Taylor, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Excellency Of Our Constitution In Church And State: A Sermon Preach'd ... At The Abbey-church, On Friday, October 18, Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Excellency of Our Constitution in Church and State: A Sermon Preach'd ... at the Abbey-Church, on Friday, October 18, 1754, ... by Duel Taylor, .. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Excellency of Our Constitution in Church and State: A Sermon Preach'd ... at the Abbey-Church, on Friday, October 18, 1754, ... by Duel Taylor, ..
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Excellency of Our Constitution in Church and State: A Sermon Preach'd ... at the Abbey-Church, on Friday, October 18, 1754, ... by Duel Taylor, ..
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171077497
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171077491
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 07.09.2012 11:35:43
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:32:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The lives, travels & sufferings of the holy evangelists and apostles: with their martyrdoms, for preaching the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. By J. Taylor, B.D.", von "Cave, William" (9781171077480)
- "The Clergyman's Companion in Visiting the Sick. Being a Collection of the Following Particulars for That Purpose; Viz. I. the Manner of Visiting the S", von "Wren, John" (9781171077503)
- "The Consistent Christian; Or the Truth and Peace, Holiness, Unanimity, Stedfastness, and Zeal, Recommended to Professors of Christianity. the Substanc", von "Taylor, Dan" (9781171077473)
- "A Rebuke to Unfaithful Parents, and a Rod for Stubborn Children: With Encouragement to the Faithful, Both Parents and Children; ... by John Banks. .", von "Banks, John" (9781171077510)
- "The Faithful and Wise Steward, Being the Substance of a Discourse, Delivered by Way of Address to Young Ministers, ... at Conningsby in Lincolnshire,", von "Taylor, Dan" (9781171077466)
- "The Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ from Heaven: Being the Subject of a Discourse Delivered June 19, 1792, in the Parish Church of Martham, Norfol", von "Webster, Stephen" (9781171077527)